Walmart Disaster

Skyla's POV

After we unpacked our bags and left where we were going to be staying from now on (admires Place) Mikey suggested to the gang that we should do a Walmart video! We all were excited to go to Walmart and fuck shit up.... 

At Walmart

Mikey,Jake,Tyler,Admire and myself walked into Walmart and started to make a scene we went through the aisle and messed things up since I was only 10 and I didn't really want to mess stuff up just in case I get in trouble I mostly watched the boys do it, and it was still funny. But suddenly an employee went up to my brother Tyler and started to yell at him "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" Tyler was stunned Mikey stood up for Tyler and said "HOW DARE U SPEAK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT" Mikey was not filming but was holding him camera in his hand but not for long as the employee harshly knocked it out of Mikey's hand and if landed between my feet..... the employee came up to me and started to yell at me I got pretty scared. Then the employee lifted his hand and slapped me right in the face Mikey noticed and tackled the employee to the ground 

Mikey got punched and kicked but only 10 seconds of this lasted until Jake got the employee off Mikey, I ran into Mikey's arms scared and a big red mark on my face from the slap Jake was in the employees face and said "SO U GONNA HIT TEENAGES NOW YOU JUST HIT A LITTLE 10 YEAR OLD SO CMON COME AT ME!!!!!" The employee backed off and we went to the car just in case I got hurt anymore! 

Jake's POV 

After the employee backed off we ran out of the store before they called the cops and so Skyla didn't get hurt anymore, Skyla was held in Mikey's arms and her legs wrapped around his waste. I saw Mikey have a bruise on his eye from the employee punching him but other than that I think he was okay but he did seem pissed off that his sister and brother got yelled at for doing nothing while we were making the mess I felt bad.....

Mikey's POV 

We were running to the car while I had Skyla in my arms with he legs wrapped around my waste she was sooo light but she was shivering out of scaredness and sinked herself into my shoulder, Once we got to the car I sat in the back with Skyla while jake drove to Admires and Admire and Ty took Admires car. Sky totally passed out into a deep sleep with her slow patterned breathing she stomach going up and down, " am I a bad brother Jake?" I asked "No!!! You do as much as u can with her and she loves you" Jake replied " but she always gets hurt, I say I'll protect you then she gets hurt mentally or psyically" I replied back to him "...." Jake paused thinking about what I just said and he realises it's tru,  I said that!!!! 

Hope u guys enjoyed do u like these chapters are they long or short plz give me feed back  this is my first story and I would love some!!!!