It....It...It's HIM!!!

Skyla's POV

I heard the door bell rang from upstairs it rang twice! Why would someone be dinging the door bell? Maybe Mikey forgot something? I went downstairs to greet Jake and to see who is at the door but I saw something I never will forget....

Jake has already opened the door and now the door is wide open but Jake has a gun pointed at his head.... I couldn't see who the man was because he was still outside the house.... 

Jake saw me and he looked shocked and a bit scared the man locked his gun and put his hand on the trigger but he didn't shoot... 

suddenly the guy  plus another man came in they both looked scary I was in the middle of the stair case Jake suddenly tackled the guy with the gun.... "Jake!!" I cried the other man looked at me and started walking towards me I saw Jake hitting the man and then getting hit back... the man started to walk fast towards me I ran up the stairs as fast as I could I heard shuffling behind me he was close I tried running but he caught me he grabbed me from behind and squeezed my stomach while lifting i tried to move so I could get out but nothing was working this guy was strong and I'm little and light.... the guy whispered into my ear..... "I told u I will get u eventually" I widened my eyes..... Jesse...... I started to lightly cry and began to wiggle more and more Jesse had enough and just punched me in the stomach I screamed in pain "Skyla!" I heard Jake downstairs then some more shuffling.....

I started to black out everything was so dizzy eventually I couldn't see light anymore and I couldn't hear.

Sorry for short chapter AND SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG LONG LOOONG TIME