Admires Place

Skyla's POV

Finally getting to the car from seaside we waited to Mikey and the others to finally join us....once they did we all got into the car we went to Taco Bell skipped car trip and food to when they were going back to seaside and film a video

Filming a video with the guys were fun!!! We got kicked out though obviously.... as Mikey and the others finished their outro I ran into the camera view and did a flip "no flipping here or we will call the police" Mikey acted as we all laughed at the stupidity of the security officers.As Mikey turned off the camera we went back into the car. For some reason Mikey said that I should go with jake to admires Place and Tyler,Admire and him will go in admires Place in Mikey's car, I was confused but I did so..... Jake is like my second dad! 

Skyla's POV still

I got in my car and we headed to admires place.It was quite quiet until jake broke it and asked "how's homeschooling going" "good"  I replied "I heard that you are quite smart hmm" jake said back "I guess so" I replied back again I was exhausted so I leaned my head on the window seal and totally blackout. 

Jake's POV 

I saw Skyla leaning on my window seal omg she's so cute I said it in my head,Skyla is my daughter I don't  have . It might not be in blood but in my heart she is, I knew she thought the same her cute long wavey brown hair with a lot of golden highlights  and small body she's adorable... she was also a little dancer as well, ballet & pop bit of a weird selection of dance ballet is so different to pop but apparently she's very good a both, so I've heard...

End of the car ride and everyone is at admires Place

Tyler's POV

As soon as we got to admires and saw jakes car I ran to see Skyla's long wavey brown hair with a lot of highlights leaning against the window, I opened the car door and see Skyla spill out of the seat, in a second I had her in my hands she is so light even I could pick her up with no hesitation she moaned to Me since it was freezing outside and she was cold...she woke up and finally got onto  her own two little  feet and held my hand. God I love her.

Mikey's POV 

After the talk with Admire and Tyler we got out of the car to see jakes car In the driveway Tyler ran out of the car to see Skyla, I smiled and got out too with Admire, Admire showed us where Ty and Sky can sleep for as long as they wanted to and he showed me where I could sleep now there is 5 people living in the house since Jake was living here too since his house was wayyy to haunted. " thanks a lot guys" I said to jake and Admire " we will try not to annoy you guys" I added "dude no sweat" jake replied we laughed.