First Night At New Home

Mikey's POV 

When we got home well we got to admires, Skyla was still asleep, it was 3:00 in the morning I realised that Skyla does homeschooling and school work gets sent to moms place so I'm going to have to re-direct the mail to this place... I hope their fine with that... 

We got out of the car and I carried Skyla into Admires place and into the room she is allowed to sleep in.... I was upset.... I feel like everything I do with her gets her hurt.... and I get no punishment.... Tyler came up stairs to see me with Skyla in my hands on her bed...

"Hey Ty! Trip okay?" I said " Yeah It was fine..." he replied back, it almost seemed like he was upset too... " Hey Ty how about I try to get out of Skyla's grip then we can talk outside" I whispered " uhhh ok I'll meet u out there" he said I got out Skyla's grip and went to go to ty quietly since the other guys totally blacked out when they came home. 

Tyler's POV 

Mikey asked me to go chat with outside I was hoping he wasn't angry with me or saw that I was upset... he is probably already worried and confused.

I know about the Psychopath, I know that he is trying to get Sky.... but now we are basicly home- less... all these thoughts are going through my mind. I was already out side waiting for Mikey... out in the cold, freezing... in frustration I put my hands over my head hoping that Mikey wouldn't see.... 

But Mikey did see... he saw me frustrated he walked up to me... I was expecting a lecture or a question but no.. I got a hug.... I got a big bear hug.... all my thoughts disappeared I obviously hugged back.... 

Mikey started to cry a little... and repeat " I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" I started to tear as well and before he could repeat it again I stopped him and said " I'm sorry too" we hugged for a while.... " are u cold ty" he said " u bet" I replied " sorry for keeeping u, we should go back in and get some sleep" he said back, I nodded and we both walked back in the house it was 4:00 In  the morning I got into bed looking at Sky while Mikey went into his room and shut the door... 

I couldn't sleep.... I couldn't sleep without thinking about my thoughts... what if Jesse does get Sky what the fuck would I do without her... 4:00 slowly turned to 4:30 then 5:00 then 5:30 in the morning and still I've got no sleep, nothing not a wink I was just being drowned in thoughts... I thought all the way to Mikey's death or Skyla's or anyone's death and I surely didn't stop there... 

all I sudden it was 9:00 I'm the morning my eyes still open wide I heard Skyla wake up and I said "Good Morning Sky" " Good Morning to u too" she replied " You sleep well?" I asked " kinda" she replied she came up to me and gave me hug in my bed " guessing I got more sleep than u" she added " ugh... yeah". I always feel A little bit happier when she's around " how about u get up and go wake mikey and the others!" I said  " okay" she replied.

Skyla's POV 

I got up and gave Ty a hug he asked me to go wake the guys so I did.... I ran to the hall way and opened the door to Mikey's room and jumped on his bed " WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS THE MORNING!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran out Mikey looked confused and got up I ran to Jakeys room and did the same " WAKE UP WAKE UP" I screamed again this time I got dragged down into a hug  by jake he got up and span me around "WHOOO HOOO" I screemed and ran to Admires room I did that same too him.... 

Now everyone was awake we all walked down stairs... well they did... I ran hehehe, I was jumping and running " Mikey how many drugs did u give her" jake said " uhhhh I forgot" Mikey replied I kept on running until jake ran with me and chased me around Admires big mansion "damn ur faster than me" jake said I laughed until Mikey came from behide me and swept me up from my feet " YOU CAN NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE" I screamed " oh really????!!!! Well I just did" Mikey replied I wiggled out of his arms and ran " OH SHOOT" he said I ran again until we were puffed. By the time we finshed Admire has already got breakfast ready... 

"Hey Sky where's Ty?" Jake said " He's awake? But he must of fallen asleep" I replied "maybe he couldnt go to sleep after Mikey talked to him" Jake said Mikey looked down to his food " talk? What talk?" " how about Sky u go wake ty up and get dressed we could go to seaside!" Admire quickly said " uhhh okay :/" I replied..

I thought about what Mikey said to Tyler while I was walking upstairs to go wake him up... I opened the door to see Tyler totally out he fell into a deep sleep... I kinda didn't want to wake him so I just got dressed into a pretty outfit. 

*This is not what she actually looks like in the next chapter I'll show you what he looks like*

I went down stairs to see the boys making an intro to their videos I went into the screen and Mikey put him arm over my shoulder " you look very pretty today" admire said " oh... it's just an outfit" I replied I giggled Mikey finished his intro 

" So Sky where's Tyler?" Jake said " he's asleep for good" I said " we should leave him" Admire said "let him have his sleep" he added " WELL LETZ GOOOOOO" Jake said "FAXXXX" Mikey said back to jake. I giggled 

We all got into the car and went to seaside 

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter???? Was it too short? Plz tell me sorry I didn't update yesterday... school sucks sometimes but anyway next chapter I might do later today or tomorrow I'll see what I have time for home u guys enjoyed and 

STAYYYYY LOCAL ;))))))  =D