Is Forgivness Too Late??

Jake's POV 

I was still driving as quickly as I can to get Skyla to Ademirs out here was still freezing her teeth was chattering and so were mine... I couldn't even feel my toes or fingers we came to a stopping light I took off my gloves and put them on Skyla quickly before the lights turned green she seemed like she needed them more than I do..... 

when the green light came on I quickly went to Ademirs place....

Finally we got to Ademirs I felt like that took hours I got out with teeth still chattering Mikey came running out to Skyla "Bro... damn u must be freezing" Ademir said Mikey Already had Skyla and was bringing her inside "Y..y..yeah so can we g..g..go inside p..p..please" I chatted back I went inside to still feel cold but warmer than what I was outside..

I went to the fire and started to warm up... Mikey came up to me.. I was expecting a thanks but no... what the hell is wrong with Mikey? "How come u didn't find her earlier" Mikey said "Do can we just relax I found her!" I explained I was exhausted I was looking for her for hours and I found her "No.. I just want to know where u found her and how u knew she could be there" Mikey said back getting angry until suddenly Tyler walked in "Mikey it's because I told him where she could be" Tyler said "WHY DID U TELL HIM... IM HER BROTHER!!!" Now Mikey was pissed I felt weak inside from the coldness so I couldn't help Tyler.. but Tyler came back with "I TOLD JAKE BECAUSE HE DIDNT QUESTION AND FOUND HER... ANYWAY EVEN IF I TOLD U WHERE SHE WAS AND U FOUND HER THEN U WOULD OF MADE HER LIFE HELL!!!!" Mikey stood there and had nothing else to say.. 

Mikey went to his room and closed the door "Great" I said Tyler signed and sat on the lounge with me trying to warm up... "Hey Jake I saw Skyla and she looks dead she pale and she feels like ice" Tyler said to me "She will be fine, but she's gonna have 1 hell of a cold.. but for how long they said this storm is going to go on for she might get worse so we just need to keep her warm" I replied "we will keep her safe " Tyler said 

"Well I should probably go to bed" Tyler added he said starting to slowly walk out of the room "Oh Tyler!" I yelled "yeah" he replied "Mikey's just stressed.. we just need to help him okay" I explained "right" Tyler replied while walking out and upstairs to his bedroom... 

I sat down On the lounge and thought about things until Ademir came In "What's up?" He asked me "nothing much" I replied my teeth were still chattering "Still cold?" He asked "Freezing" I replied I tried to answer in quick dialog because I'm so cold "I turned the heater up in yours and Skys bedroom and u look exhausted how about u go get some sleep!" Ademir suggested 

I did so and I went to my bedroom and once I layed down on my bed I quickly drifted off to sleep!! 

Sorry this chapter is sooo short but soon it will start to get interesting I promise so yeah and sorry I haven't been updating daily I've been working on another book but I'll still try to update ;) =)