one • jealousy isn't guilt

one • jealousy isn’t guilt.

            / dedicated to Athena for being too welcome and heartwarming; her choice of characters in KTBM make me feel like this is a KTBM fan fiction, oh well. We are the crazy kids, do vote and comment! /

            SHE LIES ON HER DORMATORY BED EATING BEN AND JERRY’S. It has been two months since Calvin escapes her life, after that Starbucks incident she had to lie low as possible or she would go to the Dean to face another wrath of probably getting kicked out. She is a scholar of Hertford University of Arts in New York but nobody knows that small secret, maybe that is her reason for slacking out to show her lavish friends that she’s a rich elegant daughter but no, she had to lie that she’s a daughter of a famous chef. But old habits die hard so right now, she’s trying to focus on her post-Trigonometry exam to why she has a big fat ‘F’. Her roommate, Mirajane, thinks that she’s depressed and all-broken as to why Calvin had to give her that silent treatment.

            Of course everyone knows the break-up all because Kerby had to do a public make-out session a month ago where everyone’s suspicion of the Malvin shipping gone with a newer term of Kelvin which causes everyone to be in awe.

           “Martha, you’ve been skipping the whole week. You didn’t attend your part-time job with my aunt, she’s worried about you. And your teachers, they are worried for you. Dress up and go to your next class.”

           “Why would I? Calvin is always there. He’s always there in most of my classes. Even in Mathematics…” she groans louder as to think about Professor Xenon (as much as it would sound impossible for a man to have a dystopian name he wanted to change his name to something rare.) and with his name it did sound like he is from the Powerpuff Girls series as he wants to be called ‘Professor X’ we’ll talk about weirdness and his superiority in Mathematics sooner.

           “Calvin’s out with Ke—“ she cuts her off.

           “You don’t need to state the traitors’ names.” Martha glares at her new best friend, Mirajane.

           “Now you sound like a dying evil queen,” Mirajane rolls her eyes and flip through several magazines before thinking of an activity. She is lucky though for Friday’s her ultimate rest day and with five periods only for the day, she might be the luckiest student at Hertford whilst Martha as the worst.

           I don’t need to study, I’m already a model – I mean I’m already pretty but I guess I look quite horrible… Martha thought and with all the uplifting thoughts of being a part-time model in a cheap agency.

           “Well since I am pretty much upbeat for Friday why won’t we go shopping? Probably at Chanel or in Forever 21, how about that Marty?” Marty.

           She shrugs before eating the last two scoops of the almost empty cup of her ice cream her eyes pierce the window as if she did remember something in the past that causes heart to wrench in pain.

             “Is it because of me? Is it because I keep on buying designer bags instead of studying my butt off in Hertford?”

           He shook his head. “No, it’s not you…”

           “Okay so maybe that is also a part BUT it is because of me.”

           Well it is a good thing that they are no longer together or she could have ripped her head in public, especially where Calvin is.