Chapter 2

(Yes, that is how I, the author have chose to start this)
Tina was in fact happy to be moving to Texas, because she was not leaving much behind, she never had a boyfriend, she had very few friends, and her family was never home so she practically lived by herself anyway.

She was going to stay with a host family for the next 8 years, because she was staying with them from her sophmore year of high school until she graduates college. The host family has 2 kids, Jenna who is 15 like Tina, and Harry who is 16. She had been texting and skyping Jenna almost every day, and surprisingly Harry too. She was very surprised by how close the two siblings were because all of the siblings she has met, were total jerks to each other.

Tina was leaving for Texas in 16 hours and she was so excited. Jenna and Harry were picking her up in the airport and she was finally going to meet the people that had become her closest if only friends. Sure she had a few acquaintances in glee club but the only people she was actually friends with in that club was Blaine, Sam, (pretend they came season 1) Artie, Kurt, and Mercedes. How you might ask, is she friends with so many boys and never had a boyfriend, well this is why, Kurt and Blaine are super gay and dating, Sam is dating the head cheerleader obviously, and Artie is co-captain of the football team so he can have anyone he wants and that's not Tina. (Artie was never in his accident) Tina had accepted that her long time crush on Artie Abrams would only ever be that, a crush.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Tina was on the bus, on her way to the airport, (yes she was going alone her parents were somewhere in Africa) when she got a call from Artie. Why would Artie possibly be calling me? -(Tina) Hello? ~(Artie) Hey, Tina? -yeah ~ you are leaving for Texas now right? -Yeah, I am on my way to the airport, why? ~well I just wanted to say you were a really great friend and Im gonna miss you out here in the city. -Awe thanks Artie I will miss you too, but we will stay in touch I promise. ~ Okay as long as you promise haha. Alright talk to you soon. -Okay bye Artie. ~Bye

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Tina had a 4 ish hour plane ride, and absolutely nothing to do, she had no wifi and no tv. So she decided to color or something, when a song just started coming to her. She had no idea where these lyrics were coming from, but they made so much sense and they sounded like they had a really deep meaning, but what that meaning was, she wasn't too sure yet.

<How long will I fly out
Until I listen?
Truth is I'm used to making it up on my own
How long will I climb out?
I never listen
I'm in remission

No more wide eyes
I can't pretend
I can't pretend
No morning cries
I can't pretend
Its not the end

How long will I say yes
Over my conscience?
Truth is I'm wasted
Before I take it all in
How long will I blame it all
On past life tragedy?
There's no remedy

No more wide eyes
I can't pretend
No, I can't pretend
No morning cries
It's not the end
No, it's not the end
No more wide eyes
I can't pretend
No, I cant pretend
No morning cries
It's not the end
No, it's not the end>

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

By the time she finished writing everything including the music for the song, she was about to touch down in Texas. She got a text from Harry that had a picture of Jenna jumping up and down with a sign in her hands that read "my new bff/ last name buddy/ new sister" Tina laughed at the thought of having a sister, but she was also really excited because she had always wanted one.

She sent a quick text to Artie telling him she landed and to have him tell the rest of the group, before getting off the plane to start her new life.