Chapter 5

"Ah how would you like to come over later to work on that project?" "Of course! How is 6?" "Sounds great, and I will order us some pizza if that is good?" "Sure! Ill see you then." And she walked out of the auditorium with an ecstatic Mike watching her leave.

Time skip 5:00Pm

"Hey Tina, me and Jenna are having dinner you want some?" "I'm good actually, I am going next door to work on my project with Mike and he is ordering pizza. But thanks anyway." "Oh, alright have fun." Harry said as his face fell.
Ghhh

Tina looked at the clock, and ran down stairs and out the door as fast as she could. Its 6:30 he is gonna think I ditched him!!

Tina was surprised when Mike opened the door and did not look mad at all. "Oh my god Mike I am so sorry I'm late I was writing a song and I got distracted, when I looked up it was 6:25 I am so sorry." "Tina calm down it is totally fine I get it, it happens why don't you come in?" "Sure thank you." When Tina looked down to see if there was a step or something, she noticed what she was wearing.. "Ah Mike.." "yeah, whats up?" "I just noticed what I am wearing, do you mind if I go change quick and be back in like 5 seconds?" "Oh, I didn't even notice what you were wearing honestly. If you feel more comfortable changing feel free, but I really don't mind if you wear a bunny onesie or a snowsuit." "Haha okay, then I will stay, you will see me in this in the morning when we run anyway, its just really comfortable. Tina was wearing a neon pink sports bra, with black flannel pajama pants, and her hair was in a nice messy bun on the top of her head (outfit above).

The pair studied until about 7:25 and then the pizza got there, and they decided to start getting to know each other. "So Tina, tell me a little about your self." "How about we play 20 questions so we both get to know each other?" "Okay I will go first."

Bold is mike
Regular is Tina

1. Do you have any siblings? If so what are their names?

I am actually an only child.
My turn.

1. What is your full name.

Michael Robert Chang Jr.

2. You said you were writing a song before, how many have you written and what are their names?

Well I have Wide eyed, which I wrote on the plane on the way here, I have Out loud, which I sung today, I was in the middle of writing 'Someday' when I came here, and then I also wrote, 'Fragile world, she's so gone, little do you know, la la land, and catch me." But I definitely plan on writing more, and if I ever have a boyfriend, I will definitely write him songs as well.

2. Have you written any songs?

Actually, yes I have written a few, they are called 'don't run away, halfway there, hands up, time of our life, and a few others. But yeah like you said if I had a girlfriend I would love to write her songs too.

They asked each other a few more questions, and found out silly stuff, but the thing that stuck most for both of them was writing songs for someone if they dated.

Tina knew she had feelings for this boy, but there was no way he liked her back. Mike was thinking the exact same thing.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
5:00 AM the next day