First time

Kayla p.o.v

As the week went by Cass and I grew closer. I love that Angel more then life it's self he is my life.

It was a late Sunday afternoon and I did anything but study. Tomorrow I would write a huge exam in History. I knew how important this exam was and how much I had to study for it but nevertheless, I didn't find any motivation to look at my notes and start remembering them.
Instead, I was hopping around my apartment, singing,  and dancing.
If I got tired I would simply collapse on my couch and nap for a good one to two hours. If I got hungry I took a look at the cookbook, Sam gave me when I moved into my apartment.

The boys decided it was better for me and my grades if I were separated from them for a while, while I was still working on my degree. They only distracted me and I knew it.
But who said I weren't distracting myself when I was on my own?

Sighing I sat down my desk and opened my notes. I read through them but still found myself not concentrating a little bit. While chewing on a marker, to mark all the important facts, I tried to get at least a few things into my brain but I failed.

Sighing I threw the marker onto my desk and leaned back into my chair.
For quite some time I was thinking about a solution to my problem until I got a great idea.
I could call Cass and ask him to help me.
Since I knew that Castiel had a mobile phone, I decided to just call him on that one instead of praying to him.

So I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. It was ringing three times until he finally picked up.

"Hello, Kayla." His dark voice came through the phone.

"Hey Cass, can you please help me out? I'm lost." I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. Just when I opened my eyes I saw Castiel standing right in front of me.

"This does not look like you are lost." Castiel tilted his head in confusion. I sighed in response first and held my phone as far away from your ear as I could because it was pure pain since we were both in the same room. So I hung up and threw my phone onto my nightstand.

"I have this exam tomorrow and it's really important but I just can't concentrate on studying or even get anything in my head." I pouted and looked at the angel in front of me.

He got himself a chair and placed it next to my chair, where both of us now sat down.

"Let me look at it," Castiel said and I showed him my notes. It took a while until he read through everything but then he started explaining things to me and trying to tell me good connections how I could remember a few things better.

About an hour went by and I was still not done yet but again I couldn't concentrate on anything. Instead, now I was looking, almost staring at Castiel. His face was only a few inches away from mine and I could see every detail on his face. I saw his ocean blue eyes, that were more beautiful than any eyes I had ever seen. I saw his light stubble forming, wondering if it was scratchy. I saw those small pink lips, looking so soft. Wondering if they also felt that soft.

"Kayla, you really need to focus on this, Not on me." Castiel suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts and I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks

Both of us were staring into each other's eyes. Not saying a thing. I thought it was now or never. Even if it was my biggest mistake, I was willing to do it with him. Just to find out if those soft pink lips would feel good on mine. Softly I leaned in and kissed Castiel. For a moment I rested my lips on his until he returned my kiss. His soft and sweet lips were brushing against mine and I could feel the butterflies flying through my stomach. As both of us deepened the kiss, Cass pulled me onto his lap. I was straddling my legs on each side of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.