I Love You

Kayla p.o.v

I was peacefully sleeping in my room until I was awakened by the sound of glass breaking. I slowly looked over at the alarm clock that sat by the bed. Not being able to see very well, I picked up the clock and brought it closer to my face. "Who the hell is up this early its three in the morning?"

I groaned, getting out of bed. I grabbed a shotgun I found in the room and slowly walked to the kitchen, attempting not to make the floor creak. Without seeing who it was, I squeezed my eyes shut and shot the gun loaded with salted bullets.

"Hello Kayla," Castiel said, completely ignoring the fact that I just shot him. Once I opened my eyes I the huge pair of black wings. I slowly walked up to him staring at the beautiful feathers instead of where I was going. Castiel tilted his head a bit. I stepped on a small piece of glass but didn't notice until a bigger piece got jammed in my foot. "I broke a cup." Castiel smiled as if he was about to get praised.

"On purpose?" I asked him quite confused. I sat down on the ground away from the glass and began attempting to wiggle the sharp pieces out. I let out a soft hiss and gave up. "It doesn't matter, try not to do it again, could you use some of your 'mojo' and get this glass out?" I gave him a soft smile. He nodded and snapped his fingers so any piece of glass from the cup was gone, including the one in my foot. "Oww," I whimpered and squeezed my eyes shut. I firmly clamped a hand over my now bloody foot.

Castiel curled up his wings and began walking towards me. "I'm sorry Kayla," he apologized and healed me.

I smiled up at him, grabbed the shotgun, and went back up to the room. When I opened the door I was greeted with Cas sitting on the edge of the bed pouting. "What's wrong?" I asked covering my mouth and letting a yawn slip out.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Kayla," Castiel's wings twitched slightly. I walked up to him and plopped down behind him so I could lay down. As I did this, Castiel's eyes widened, he bounced slightly, and almost lost his balance.

"It's alright Cass, it was a mistake," I giggled as I brought a hand up to the base of the wings and patted it softly. Castiel's body went stiff as he quickly stood up. "Sorry." I sat up looking at him.

"What are you apologizing for?" he asked confused. His body and wings shook slightly as his wing instinctively covered up the front of his body. "It is cold in here." He squinted his eyes as he looked around expecting to see a ghost.

"Then get under the covers, what do you expect, Sam likes it cold?" I laughed ignoring his question as I got under the covers myself. I didn't actually expect him to get in bed with me, but he did. He laid there looking at the ceiling. "Fuck, I forgot to turn off the lights," as I began to sit up Castiel pushed me back down by my shoulder and turned off the lights with his grace. "Thanks, Cass," I said facing the wall as I closed my eyes. Castiel shuffled around in the bed a bit before I felt one of his wings on top of me. "Oh yeah Cass, why aren't you with the boys?" You turned over to face him.

He groaned into the pillow and looked over at you. "I wanted to stay with you." he smiled and moved his wing on my body. The blanket ended up caught on his wing as he frantically began attempting to get it off. "Could you get the blanket?" he asked looking at me like a lost puppy.

I nodded as I hopped off the bed and walked over to his extended wing. "Do you want me to pull it over you or just remove it?" I asked not knowing if his wings were sensitive. For all I knew, when I moved under his wing previously, it could have hurt him greatly.

"Remove it," he watched my every move. I carefully grabbed the blanket and got it off of his wing. Right when I turned around, I tripped over the part of the blanket hanging down onto the ground. I landed face-first into Castiel's wings. They didn't shake the slightest, instead, they were both extended. Castiel carefully got off of the bed and used his wing to place me upright. "Are you alright?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, OH HELL DID I HURT YOU?!" I begin to smooth out the wing where I fell on him as he let out a deep groan. "Shit sorry I just keep hurting you." I quickly ran out of the room not wanting to be the cause of his pain. It hadn't occurred to me that maybe it didn't pain he was feeling, but I honestly were tired, and the thought of hurting him, hurt me.

I ran to the kitchen and one again bumped into Cass. "I just keep hurting you today." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry Cass." I don't know why I'm crying it just happened and now I'm here crying my eyes out.

"Kayla stop crying you didn't hurt me. Now wipe those tears and sit in this chair." I look up at him again only to see him smiling at me. So I wipe my eyes and sit in the chair.

He grabs another chair and places it in front of me then sits in it. I can't even look at him I feel like a cruel human being. "Look at me," he says but I refuse. "Kayla you didn't hurt me. Truth be told it kind of felt...good my little mate." I look up at him confused.

"So I didn't hurt you," I said and he just smiled and nodded his head. I spring from my seat and dived on him showering his face in kisses straddling his lap.

I pull back and look him in the eyes. His eyes waver as he looks from my eyes to my lips. Before I can speak again our lip was doing an ancient dance. His lips were soft and warm I loved them being on mine.

Before I could deepen the kiss he pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of his lips. "Kayla there is something I need to tell you." He looked away from me for a second as if contemplating with himself then he looked me dead in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too Cass."