You Did...WHAT?!

Astrid sighed in relief as they flew away from Garf's new island. Sh could rest happy knowing that Stormfly and Garf weren't poisoned, and that never in her entire life would she tell Hiccup about punching  a Slitherwing.

"So, Astrid, how did you and the others figure out that Stormfly was just grieving?"

Astrid, the twins, and Fishlegs all looked at each other wide-eyed. They all knew that their graves had been dug. Fishlegs gave Astrid a frightened, but encouraging nod.

Astrid took a deep breath and turned back to Hiccup, who was confused by the tension.

"I uhm, I punched a Slitherwing to get its venom." Astrid said I a quiet tone, looking down to avoid the wrath of Hiccup.

There was a deathly silence. Astrid could almost feel the winces of the others. She heard Hiccup calmly take a deep breath. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought.

"You WHAT?!"

Never mind.

Astrid looked up and sighed. "Hiccup, please don't start..."

"Astrid, do you even realize how dangerous that was?! You could have died!"

Astrid shook her head. "No, actually, you see, the thing is, if you touch something covered with venom, you get the venom on you. So..."

"But what if we didn't need the venom?!" Hiccup pleaded.

"Then why would I punch one?" Astrid asked, sighing as the edge came into view.

"We all know you punch stuff when you get mad!!"

Astrid rolled her eyes. "But would I really put myself in that much danger?"

"Yes! Remember when you caught the scourge?" Hiccup asked angrily as they landed.

"I was on patrol!!"

"Yes, but you decided to explore a mysterious fishing boat!"

"I heard the sound of someone in distress! I was just trying to help!"

"Well you can't help everybody, stop being so heroic!"

"OH you're the one to talk!"

As the pair continued to fight, the others just stood their.

Snotlout smirked. "Looks like there's trouble in paradise. I'm gonna go feed Hookfang."

After Snotlout left, Fishlegs and the twins slowly walked away to cook dinner.

~~~

As the twins smelled their freshly cooked dinner, Astrid and Hiccup walked in, still yelling at each other.

"Maybe, if you didn't act like it was your duty to protect everyone around you, we wouldn't follow suit!"

"Well at least I calculate what I'm going to do when I save people!"

"Ugh! That's exactly it! You think too much! If you didn't think as much, we wouldn't be having this argument right now!!"

"That's it! You're grounded!"

There was a deathly silence. Everyone knew that no one grounds Astrid Hofferson, but obviously, Hiccup didn't know that.

Astrid threw her hands up in the air. "Fine! See if I care."

And with that, she stormed out of the clubhouse.

Hiccup sat down with dignity and began to eat. But, halfway through his mutton, he felt anxiety from deep within. It began to spread through his body, his cruel words ringing out in his brain. He stopped eating.

"I have some, stuff, to work on." he said as he left the clubhouse.

Hiccup kept on working late into the night, trying to distract himself from his anxiety, but the angered roars from Astrid's hut didn't help. At around midnight, the sounds from Astrid's hut began to die down. Hiccup figured that it was just Astrid getting tired, but there were still a few clunks here and there. Hiccup sighed in defeat and left his hut. 

He took the newly installed zip-line that connected the pair's huts. He gingerly walked over to the door and knocked on the outside walls.

Hiccup sighed when there wasn't an answer. 

"Astrid? Can I come in?"

After a few seconds, the door opened, and a worn out Astrid gestured for him to come in. They sat down on the bed next to each other and stayed silent for a while. 

Hiccup took a deep breath and put a hand on Astrid's shoulder. "Listen, I'm sorry I overreacted. I shouldn't have been so protective, or grounded you."

Astrid shook her head. "No, you're right, I shouldn't have punched that Slitherwing, especially when Stormfly wasn't in any danger."

"But how could you have found out that Stormfly was just grieving?"

Astrid groaned and laid back in her bed. "We would have found out eventually."

Hiccup shook his head. "Astrid, don't beat yourself up about it. You did a very brave thing, and I didn't recognize it. I only want you to be safe. I couldn't imagine a world without you, and you know that."

Astrid sat up and smiled. "Yeah, I know. But, I guess I should be less heroic."

"And I'll be less overprotective. We good?"

"Definitely." Astrid said, cuddling next to Hiccup. "Is it alright if you sleep here tonight?"

"I thought there was no question there."

"Just checking."

Heyloo! So...Yeah. We're almost to 30 parts! Yeah, I know a few are author's notes, but hey, 30 is 30. Sorry if the characters are a little bit OOC, I tried to keep them as true to their characters as possible. Ok. bye.