Rare Moment

It was a quite day on the isle of Berk, no raids had taken place for a few days and the food was plentiful. However, a young boy by the name of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third was working the day away in the forge. 

The little twelve-year-old boy wiped the sweat off of his forehead and looked at his handiwork. It had taken him nearly three days, but he had finally managed to fix Astrid's axe. Smiling, the young boy placed it on the counter and went for a little walk around the village.

However, as he was walking, Hiccup had the misfortune of running into his uncle Spitelout, and his cousin, Snotlout.

"Shouldn't you be working, boyo?" asked Spitelout, a devious grin spreading across his face.

"Well, actually, I-"

"Indeed, father." said Snotlout, smirking. "Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to tell Stoick?" 

Hiccup looked down shamefully. "Please don't..."

Snotlout laughed and shoved his cousin around. "What'll you do to make sure of that?"

The boy sighed. "I'll be your servant for the next few months, and anything else you want me to do..."

"Good," Snotlout said, shoving the boy around a little bit more. "Now, why don't you go make me a new sword? My old one broke when I threw it at a Gronkle last week."

"Y-Yes, master." Hiccup said, turning around and walking back to the forge, feeling dejected. 

Upon arrival, Hiccup was surprised to see none other than Astrid herself, testing out her new axe. Hiccup, too embarrassed to talk to his crush, attempted to quietly make his way into the forge, but ended up knocking over several weapons, alerting Astrid.

"Hiccup? That you?" she called.

Sighing, Hiccup emerged and nodded. "Yeah, it's me."

Astrid smirked and walked over to the blushing boy and nudged him. "Nice job with the axe, you've done a lot better than Gobber."

"Th-thanks, but, you really shouldn't underestimate Gobber, he did teach me everything I know, y'know?"

"Sure, sure, anyway, thanks for fixing my axe!" she called, walking off to her house.

~~~

Wow! That felt weird after so long. This was kind of my goodbye to writing Hiccstrid. I doubt that I'll come back to it, but there's a slim chance that it'll happen.

Now, time for some thanks

I want to thank all 12.3k of you for looking at this book, even if it was just for a second.

I want to thank all of you who commented and voted, all of that really makes me feel good.

And lastly, I want to thank those of you who have supported me for a long time. I'm not able to mention you since things are glitching, but all of you know who you are.

And with that, I deem this book completed.