P R O S E

Once, a very long time ago, there was a legendary hero who protects the humans from the vicious elves. He triumphs over them with strength, courage, wisdom, and goodness of heart. The elves were afraid of his mighty weapon; its blade bearing the mark of a dragon.

The humans lived in peace; keeping the elves at bay, yet, that peace didn't remain. The legendary hero suddenly vanished for unknown reason, leaving humans vulnerable once again to the elves.

-------❄-------

Hey guys, I made another fantasy fanfiction featuring RM, and it will be a bit short one. This is slightly based on Norse Mythology; if you're familiar with like Thor or Loki. So first, what's Anti-Hero for those who doesn't know? Simply, a protagonist or notable figure who is conspicuously lacking in heroic qualities. They can be mischievious or little villainous.

English is not my native language so if you have seen any grammatical errors in my fanfic, I would be very happy if you correct me. Also, critical comments are all welcome because I'm dying to know about my way of writing and its plot.

PLAYLIST

Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones

BTS - Go Go

Sia ft. Labrinth - To Be Human

+++++++++

Achievements:
BTS Fanfiction Awards - Winner in the Creative Category

The Rose Awards 2017 - Third Place