EIM PART 1- Chapter 6: Who Is She Gerards POV

Gerards Pov

"You found me" My mate had said in a whisper that only my wolf and I could hear. What have I done, I only wanted her to shift and this shit happens? I listen to her rapidly speeding heartbeat as it slowly goes back to a normal rhythm.

I mind link my packs beta Darius, and gamma Bobby letting them know that I will return for the initiation. Being my best friends, they worried for me. "What's going on? What happened to her, she stinks a like rouge.?" Darius asked franticly.

"I don't know all I did was command her to shift." That's all I said. We remained silent while I raised to my feet and carried her in my arms I growled when I noticed Darius an Bobby looking lustfully at my mate. Snapping their eyes in each others direction they smirked an gave each other a knowing look.

I kept staring at her tracing my eyes from her hair to her face to her beautiful body. My wolf was overly excited I felt his need to mark his mate right now an mate her. I held him back with all my strength.

"I have to take her back just to the pack doctor and I'll be right back just followed the pack at a distance you can't start with out me." I commanded my beta and gamma. They both bowed their head and shifted back into their wolves following the pack.

Racing thru the trees I ran thru my territory with my beautiful mate in my arms. The Blue Moon is the name of my pack. I own the most lands an have the biggest army's its pretty bad ass I know. I finally approached my pack hospital racing till I find my head doctor Percy. Noticing the girl in my arms Percy is already up from his dark espresso desk and is at my side.

"What happened to this little one?" He asked rushing me to the nearest empty room. "She's my mate...I...I commanded her to shift an then sh..she.e she screamed while shifting , then she just collapsed." I said guilt swarming my words. "Hmm I see. And were did you find her? Was anyone with her?" Percy asked worried. I replied, "She was with a pack of wolves, but she was the only werewolf sent I picked up with the pack wolves." Percy looked puzzled he suggested I stay close until she wakes up. Theirs a huge problem with that though. I must complete my initiation to be able to even be accepted by my pack an take my spot as alpha.

"Fuck man its been 2 hours I'm getting tired of following the pack." Darius complained thru mind link. "Seriously either come back and let's do this or let us come home to our mates." Followed by Bobby. "Ahhh shit someone's pussy whipped." Darius teased. "Well maybe if your mate even put out you would know what I mean." Bobby taunted back.

"Cut it out, my mate is passed out she won't wake up and I don't know why. I really don't want to deal with you two arguing on top of this shit. I'm coming back just give me an hour and I'm on my way." I command. "We will be waiting." Darius said in a sing song voice. My wolf didn't like that to much an gave him a growl before cutting our link off.

"I'm going to have to run some test an take some samples, I will be right back." Then Dr. Percy rushed out the room.

"What am I going to do with you little mate. I should just leave it's not like your waking up anytime soon. No I can't do that then you could have something bad happen to you or you could get worse. Anyways I have lots of questions for you please wake up. I don't think it's a good ideal if I leave you hear especially unguarded." I whispered to my mate.

I quickly look to my left because I smelt the sent of my....old best friend Janette Sparks. We had a heated encounter about a month ago, and she can't seem to let it go. Some how she thinks were dating after I have told her were not. She knows my past and has been there for me when shit went south for me and I was numb to the world. My wolf took a liking to her wolf as a friend that was there for us. Her face contoured from confused to shocked and now she looks kind of pissed.

"But if you don't go, the pack will not have a strong alpha. You will not be worthy to lead." She clipped. I looked back at my mate then back at Janette not knowing how to get her past her delusions.

I got up quickly noticing Janette glaring daggers toward our mate an gave her a small growl only a werewolf could hear. "Enough" I growled. Eyes wide she shot me a shocked expression.

"Now really.... no. No youre not leaving me." She starts shouting before I gently drag her out of the hospital room. Truthfully, I didn't want my mate to hear anything she had to say. I already feel bad enough for doing this to Janette.

"I gave you everything. I left my mate for you. I..I love y..you." She started strong but stuttered at the end. Her eyes widen when she realizes what she has said to me.

I knew what she had done, and I tried to warn her it was wrong. I even talked to her mate an told him I wasn't with her we had one moment that was beyond short lived. He was upset but understood an told me to send a message for her. He wanted me to tell her he loves her no matter what and he will go to the frozen yogurt bar every Friday waiting for her. As far as I know she has never gone.

"I know but I told you I was saving my self for my mate. But my mate needs me I don't know what's wrong with her." I started closing the door to an empty room. "So that's it youre just leaving me. For her? What if I tell her what we did a month ago?" Shouting as she takes a few challenging steps towards me. "Trust me we were never together, and what we had, won't happen ever again. Tell her what you want as her mate, I will explain it all to her. Now back down before you regret your next move." I warned her. Just like that, her mood switched. Almost like she realized this is how it had to be. But oh, how I was wrong.

"You will come back to me. I know it. She can't make you happy like I can, I barely touch you, and I get you aroused." She stated with confidence. She seductively walked the rest of the way to me, gliding her finger down my abs, then pressed her breasts against me. I could hear her wolf purring. Feeling uncomfortable and wrong, I side stepped away and rushed to the door, creeped out a little bit.

"Well, I have to get to my mate. Take care Janette the moon goddess will help you find your way." Then I swiftly left the room. An went back to my mate.

The doctor was in her room checking her vitals and smiled as I made my way to her side. It really bothers me. I don't know her name. "So, Percy, what is the news? Do you know who she is or what happened to her?". I ask rushed. "Well, from her dental and medical records, I can tell you her name is Mia Red blood. She just turned 18. As for her family, I tried contacting the number on her medical file, but it's not working. I quickly checked social media, but it's like they didn't want to be found. Now, as for what has happened to her, I have my theories, a few more tests, and I should know for sure. I can tell you her human form was never really taken care of her wolf is strong, and she can overpower Mias human side."

"So, when will she wake up?" "Its hard to say, it's like her body was malnourished and weak but keeps regenerating from her wolfs help an the IV is helping with the added vitamins to help keep nourishing her body it's a little better."

"So, my best bet is to call of the initiation until she wakes up." I sounded like a little boy who didn't get his way. "No alpha, you can't do that. You're next in line for the alpha position. Heck, we already call you alpha it is your duty to do your initiation. She is in good hands. I will always have guards outside her door and a nurse with our future Luna. I will personally see to it while you run with the pack. Yes, she may be confused as to why you left due to her being a rogue and don't know our customs, but while you're gone, I shall catch her up."

"Thank you so much Percy you don't know how much I appreciate this." I'm so excited the first thing I do is give her a kiss on the cheek it shot a tingly numb feeling to my lips, then I mind link a couple guards an wait for the nurse that's going to sit with my mate. Thank the goddess it was Darius's mate/wife Nancy Growing. She was born strong and was a beta female warrior in my pack when she wasn't working.

When she arrives, I warned her that nobody is to set foot in this room unless it is Percy. She quickly agreed and swore her loyalty to her future Luna and promised to protect her with her life. She gave me a hug and wished me well and told me to "Bring her mate home safe or she'd cut my balls off and feed them to her piranhas."

Now that's all taken care of. I'm off to my initiation with Darius and Bobby to become the packs future Alpha, Beta, and Gamma.