Chapter 1: Entrance Exam

I stood just inside the school gates with my middle school uniform on. I was in awe at the huge building, smiling to myself. "Oi! Deku, get out of my way!" A harsh voice voice yelled from behind me. I filched and turned around to see a plain looking freckled boy stuttering and stepping out of the way of ash blonde who yelled. He had a mean face with angry features painted on. He kept walking, grumbling about something. He didn't seem to see me as he got closer, I panicked as my feet didn't listen when I tried to move out of his way.

"What the fuck was that?" He exclaimed loudly as he passed through me and looked around. I had activated my quirk as he got close to me and I had realized he didn't realize I was there. His crimson eyes landed on me and I stood there looking at my feet. "Where the hell did you come from?" It felt like his eyes were boring holes into me. "I-I w-was standing h-here and y-you walked t-through m-me...Its my quirk..." I stuttered on, glancing up and making brief eye contact, before looking away. I quickly apologized and hurried inside before he could say anything else or I could do anything else embarrassing

I stretched as I prepared for the practical part of the exam. I was at a disadvantage. My quirk was better for rescue, not going on the attack. I sighed and looked around, observing the other people in my group. One caught my eye, the blonde from before. He looked focused, staring intently for the large gates to open. "Are you ready!" Present Mic yelled from his observatory spot. The crowd was silent. He started his count down, and the large gates opened.

I was bent over trying to catch my breath. I was only up to 27 points and running out of time. I figured out how the robots were wired, a panel in the middle of their back. I managed my way through this exam by ripping out wires and having robots try and chase me through walls. I was close to my limit, my head was pounding as black spots clouded my vision. I shook my head as the ground started to shake. The giant 0 point bot rose from the mock streets. Fear pitted in my stomach as I turned to run. My feet moved on their own as focused on the streets ahead of me. I tripped over scrapped robot and fell. I rolled and tried to get back up but couldn't find the energy. The rumbling got stronger. I managed to my feet and steadied myself against a near by building. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I activated my quirk and fell through the wall.

I opened my eyes to bright lights groaned at my overwhelming head ache. My body felt heavy as I sat up and looked around. I was back in my bed room. "Dad..." I sighed as I got up. Legs betraying me, I fell back on to the bed. I felt light headed and put my head in my hands . Foot steps padded through the house, "Looks like you are finally awake." Dad was leaning on the door frame with his arm crossed, he wasn't happy. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to over do it." I looked down at my lap, knowing the lecture I was about to get. Dad let out a sigh, "Just be more careful next time." He ran a hand through his hair. "I made dinner tonight, I will bring it to you, just rest up." He turned and walked out of my room. I laid back against the mattress, letting sleep take me over.