Chapter 10: Road to Recovery

(Katsuki POV)

I sat in shock as looked down at (F/n). "Kacchan! (F/n)! Are you two okay?!" Deku called out as the smoke cleared. "Shut up, you damn nerd." I said as I stood up, picking (F/n) bridal style and carrying her out of the way. 'How did she move so fast?...' I thought to myself as I looked down at her. "How did you dodge that?" Deku asked again, looking at the both of us. "We didn't. She used here quirk, I guess." I said, unsure how we were both still in one piece.

Our attention was drawn back to the Nomu getting back up. "Nomu, get him. Now." The ass hat covered in the hand molds said. He charged for Allmight again. They met fist to fist. the shear force sent the rest of us back. My grip on (F/n) tightened as I leaned forward against the wind to keep my balance.

After the Nomu was blasted out of the roof, the rest of the Heroes made their way in. We were told by Cementos to go to the entrance. As I walked through he door to the group outside, a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

 "You can leave her with me." A voice commanded. I turned around and glared, jerking my shoulder away from them. "Like hell I will, I am taking her to Recovery Girl." His features hardened. He had the same piercing (e/c) eyes as (F/n), only his were a lot colder. His stature was tall and thin, clad in his hero outfit. "As her father I will see to it she gets the proper medical care, much less do I trust her in the care of a delinquent like you."

My anger boiled over. "Who the hell are you calling a delenquent?!" I yelled and my grip on (F/n) tightened slightly. "I knew you were hot headed, but I didn't know you were incompetent too. Now will you please give me my daughter so I can have her checked." I clenched my teeth and glared at him as I handed him (F/n). As he walked by me, he stopped but didn't turn around. "I don't want to see you with my daughter again. I don't like what I have heard about you and I think you will be a bad influence on her." Small explosions popped as I had my fists clenched.

-

(F/n POV)

Everything was dark and my body felt heavy. Everything hurt yet felt numb at the same time. I could hear voices but couldn't distinguish them, they sounded too far away. One was much louder, like they were yelling. They sounded so familiar, yet I couldn't place it.

I wanted to wake up. I wanted to know what was happening, why someone was yelling, if everyone was okay. I felt trapped. 'I'm so stupid...I am probably in every ones way..' Why did I have to be like this. I tried to help yet I am, probably burdening someone else, what kind hero am I.

-

A blinding light attacked my retinas. I winced an tried to pull away from the over exposure. Soon an image cleared and I saw a person in a lab coat holding a small flashlight above me. "Ah, Miss. (L/n), you are awake. I was just checking to see if your pupils were still reacting to light." He said with a smile and tucked the light away in his pocket. I looked around the plain hospital room and tried to sit up.

It held like someone had Detroit Smashed me in the back of the head and I laid back down. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked quietly as I placed the arm without IV's over my eyes to block out the light. "About three days. You will be discharged once I run a few more evaluations to make sure you have not serious injuries, but I would like you to stay home from school for a few more days to let your body recover." He said as he scribbled something on his chart. I let out a slight sigh and let my mind wander.

-

"Finally..." I sighed and plopped myself on my bed. My body felt like lead as I laid half way off the bed. Dad stood there and chuckled lightly. "I will let your teacher know you will be out for a few more days." I hummed in response as I got comfortable under the mass of blankets on my bed. I heard the click of the light and my Dad's foot steps as he started to leave the room. "Hey, wait." I called out. "Yes?" He ased back. "How are the rest of my class mates? Were any of them hurt badly?" He didn't respond right away, which made me nervous.

"I believe all of them came out with only a few scrapes and bruises, except for one. He had broken his legs, I believe."

"Must have been Midoriya..." I mumbled as he closed my door and I started to fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for over 1k reads! °3°