Chapter 9: Field Trip pt.2

We hit the ground with a thud. "Get the hell off of me." Bakugou said as he sat up, which made me realize the position we landed in. I slightly blushed as I scrambled off of him and to my feet while mumbling jumbled apologize.

As I stood up and dusted myself off I looked around. We seemed to be taken to the collapsed area of the training facility. We heard foot steps coming from down the hall of the large building. They were moving fast and getting louder. I tensed up as the anticipation hung thick in the air; eyes glued to the open door way.

"Hey guys!" Kirishima ran through the door way, he seemed relived to see us. I sighed a breath of relief to know it wasn't one of the villains. Although the sense of relief wasn't held for long as the villains from the fountain started to come into the room also. We stood close, ready to fight.

My ears were ringing from the explosions Bakugou was releasing with his hands. It was almost mesmerizing to watch. He was light on his feet and his movement were gracefully smooth. I, on the other hand, was struggling to keep up, as my quirk wasn't offensive and I was dwarfed by many of the villains warped here with us.

By the guys in our section were down, I was slightly out of breath and my body was beginning to feel heavy. "Let's go and help the others, they probably can use it." Kirishima said with a worried tone to his voice. I nodded, with few teacher here and us spread out, it had left us extremely vulnerable.

While I was caught up in my thought, Bakugou had gone off on a tangent about how he was going to kill the warp gate to cut off the villains' entrance. As he was talking to Kirishima, I noticed something moving along the ceiling. It was almost invisible, but you could barely see the edges of that ever it is. "Hey guys..." I said, but they didn't seem to listen. It dropped down and started running towards Bakugou. "Since you have left your guard dow-" It started but I cut it off as I threw a pipe that one of the other villains had dropped. It spun through the air and came into contact with his head, letting off a loud thud.

Both the boys looked surprised. "Nice reflexes, (L/n)." Kirishima smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back. "Whatever, I didn't need your help. And if you want to go, lets go." Bakugou grumbled and turned to walk out. I quickly followed behind him, as did Kirishima.

Once we got back to the main area where everyone else was at, I could tell it wasn't going to end pretty. Iida and Jiro had gone to get help, and No. 13 was having all the students gather by the exit. Aizawa-sense was taking on the rest of the villains by himself. Though his quirk also wasn't offensive, he was still able to take down multipile opponents at once.

"(L/n) please come closer over here." No. 13 said as still stood there watching Aizawa-sensei fight. Something felt wrong. My stomach was churning as the man covered in hands grabbed hold of his arm and it started to break apart. "What about Aizawa-sensei?" I asked. "He will be fine, now please come over here." They were getting annoyed but I couldn't move my feet.

The man covered in hands was standing there, I couldn't here what he was saying, but by the way his shoulders were moving, he was laughing about something. It was then when the very large bird like creature appeared beside Aizawa.

I wanted to help, that's what a hero would do... But I would just get in the way. All I could do was watch the giant bird like creature that appeared attack our teacher. I clenched my fists and turned away, walking back to the other students.

-

It wasn't much longer before Allmight showed up. A flash of hope shown over us as he jumped down the stairs. It didn't last long, however. We saw the danger he was in once he went after the large creature. I sprinted down the stairs, 'I will never make it as a hero if I don't try to help those who need it!' I said to myself.

I stood by Kirishima as Bakugou held down the villain with the portal powers and Todoroki had frozen the Nomu. Although, he managed to break free from the ice and regenerate his body. I stood in shock at the abilities he held. "Now...We need our portal back. Go, Nomu." The hand man commanded the large creature.

"KATSUKI NO!" I yelled out as I used all my strength to propel myself over to him. With everything I could muster I grabbed him and activated my quirk right as the Nomu would have made impact. He passed right through us and hit the wall a few meters behind where we where. A cloud of smoke surrounded us and I started the loose consciousness from the over use. "Sorry.." I mumbled as I faded into the darkness behind my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is so sloppy .-.