Chapter 1

WARNING:
THIS STORY CONTAINS MILD SWEARING, KILLING, AND MUCH MORE CRAZY THINGS!!!

WARNING:THIS STORY CONTAINS MILD SWEARING, KILLING, AND MUCH MORE CRAZY THINGS!!!

Unedited❌

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang! Bang! Bang! 

I woke up to hear gunshots coming from down stairs. Immediately I knew that it was my father. He either shot somebody or somebody shot him, but its never the second option.

Looking over to where my clock was, it read 6:34 am. You might be thinking why is my father shooting people at 6 in the morning, well I'm Riele Downs, Daughter of Vince Downs the most feared GangLeader in Florida. I have to go everywhere with a bodyguard just because of this. And my mom, well she's just an ordinary mom with the career of a fashion designer. She is super overprotective, I had to beg her to go to college, cause she was so scare there might be my fathers enemies there. But their not together anymore, the slut that's probably sitting on my fathers lap right now ruined their marriage well for being a slut.

I groaned loudly at how early it was and got out of bed. While I was on my way to my bathroom you could hear even more gunshots. Ughh its too early for this shit.

I hopped in the shower after I was done stripping out of my shorts and crop top I wore to sleep. Once I was done shaving and washing my body I got out and did all the other things I needed to do, than put on my outfit.

I was wearing a red shirt that had the word 'swag' on it, my leather jacket that had my father's gang name on it and said ' daughter of Vince Downs ' it was stupid but my mama made me where it so I had to, some ripped denim jeans and put a pair of my red and white Jordans on. Walking over to wear my mirror was I looked at my hair and it was wavy and all stuck together. This is just not my mourning. My brush was now in my hand and was brushing through my nappy ass hair. I braided two braids in my hair and walked out my bathroom and to my gun closet.

 I braided two braids in my hair and walked out my bathroom and to my gun closet