Chapter 2

⬆️Picture of Riele

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear to fuck Riele, just get to the point!" My mama yelled at me because I was now beating around the bush.

Right now, I was at my mamas house, and trying to tell her about me leaving the house without a bodyguard, and bumping into the Red Vipers. And let me tell you, telling her is not easy AT ALL.

She looked at me annoyed and ready to cuss me out any minute if I didn't tell her.

"So say, I left the house without a bodyguard, then bumped into somebody who was highly respected, and disrespect that person." I say and she just stares at me, then puts her hands over her face.

"Please tell me that this ' somebody who is highly respected ' is not Jace Norman." She said slowly and lifted her hands from her face.

Yup this is my last moments alive. If I don't live someone please hide my snacks that is my closet.

"Maybe, maybe not." I say and back up. Yes my mom might seem like this nice women that has a heart of gold, but when it comes down to my protection, her personality changes into this devil.

To my surprise she walked off, and went to her phone calling someone." Who are you calling." I asked and she glared at me.

"Don't talk!" She scoffed and I did as told. I might be this crazy person, but my mama always told me to respect my elders. There are times where she says if it calls for me to disrespect them, I can.

"Fuck he's not answering! Riele go get Jerry and tell him it's a 66g." She yelled and started rummaging through her purse.

What is a 66g? I have no clue neither. All I know is that it's code that my mom uses with her bodyguards, when shit going to go down.

I stood there for a couple of minutes thinking of what the code could mean, and was going to ask my mom what it means but she just glared at me.

"GO.GET.JERRY!" She gritted and I walked out of the room, before she completely turned into the devil she is.

I always wondered what it took to cause a 66g because they rarely ever came around. But if it's this important to get Jerry, the head of all my Mamas bodyguards, then it must be some shit.

Walking in front of Jerrys office, I went in without knocking which I deeply regret.

He was there behind a girl and the girl bent over the desk. I immediately covered my eyes with my hands.

"Riele! What the fuck, you can't just be walking in here like that." He yelled, and I think he hurried and put his pants back on, but again I'm not sure since I can't see.

He finally came over to me and pushed me out of his office. And I mean shoved me out of his office." My Mama said she needed you." I finally spoke with him glaring at me.