Chapter 4

Only the boys in the car ⬆️

So hey ALLY's, It's been a long time since I updated and I'm sorry for that. But I just wanted to say that my A/N will for now on be really short in the beginning.

Also I changed who Jade is dating, everyone knows I ship her with Sean Ryan Fox, but I'm changing it to Diego Barrueco, just because. There's really no reason of why I changed it to him out of all guys. I was really just going through Pinterest looking for someone and found him.

So yeah I'm sorry again, and hope you enjoy.😘

PS. In this chapter Jace is speaking both Italian and Spanish, to confuse Riele on purpose, just to let y'all know before y'all think I got my languages mixed up lol.

PPS. This chapter is REALLY crappy, so like yeah....

 This chapter is REALLY crappy, so like yeah

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jade." I whispered as I opened the door wider to actually see if it was her.

"Oh my god babe guess wh- WAIT!" She started but eyes widen as she saw me.

"RIELE! Y'all was talking about this one!" She shouted even louder causing me to flinch back a bit.

"Now's not the time Jade, she literally ate all of our special cookies." Jace says emphasizing the word special.

I'm pretty sure he meant that he had some sorta special cookies up his ass.

"WHAT! See I told y'all not to keep them there, someone might of thought they were real ones. BUT NO! Don't listen to Jade at all."

She exaggerated pointing towards each one of the unamused males.

Jace growls out at her, causing her to immediately shut her mouth.

"HEY! You no growl at her, you stupid bear!" I say as I ran towards her pulling her in a hug.

"Don't let the mean bear get to you, ok?" I coo patting her head along with the hug.

Jace sighs as he ran his hands down his face. He pointed towards us and then upstairs.

"Take her to the empty room on my floor, and lock the damn door Jade. I don't give a fuck that she's something to you either."

His husky voice came out, as he walked out of the room and into another, with the rest of the men following.

As they continued to empty the huge room Jade started to pull me towards the stairs, that were probably longer then mine.

"Do we have to walk up all of them?" I pout like a little child flopping down on the floor.

She looks down at me and puts her hand on her head.