Chapter 3

Picture of Jace

⬆️Picture of Jace

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have my reasons baby girl." He says while a stupid smirk crosses his stupid, ugly face.

It had took him fucking 15 minutes just to answer a simple question. Like he could have answered with anything else. But nooo, I had to sit still for fucking 15 MINUTES and wait for his response.

"And what the fuck are those reasons." I asked annoyed that I wasn't getting an answer as I wanted to.

One thing to know about me is that I am very, and I mean VERY inpatient about things. If stuff doesn't move at the pace I want, I get annoyed and end up yelling every word that comes out of my mouth, and no one wants to hear a yelling Riele.

"I don't think I can tell them to you princess."

I groan out of frustration for his lack of reasoning. Right now all I want to do is take this gold case off my phone and use it as a boomerang to hit all these stupid idiots in their heads.

Especially since Jackass Jace just called me princess. I hate it when people call me pet names. It makes me think of all the times my dads men and enemies touched me. Something I hate to think about.

A scowl forms on my face as I lean back in my side if the seats in the limo, and Jace and his boys all start talking about some random gang shit.

I hate it when people do that, they just act like the big elephant in the room is not even there, and then I also hate when I'm not talking. Talking is a habit I inherited from my mom, who as you might have guessed talks a lot.

They continue to have a conversation about the same shit, until I interrupt them.

"I'm bored! Where the hell are we even going? Are you going to kill me? Are we going to get food? If we get food can we get KFCs? There chicken is the best! But so is Churches. Most people don't like Churches, but my mom do so I was raised eating their chicken. Oh we could also go to Burger King, I heard they have this huge burger that is as big-"

I stopped my self mid sentence, as I saw all their faces had smirks on them.

Why the fuck are they smirking like- oooohhhh! Wow and I thought they were supposed to be mature and feared.

"Big as what?" The guy with the blonde tips asked in an Australian accent and I immediately regret even opening my mouth.

Their smirks grew wider as I opened and shut my mouth like a fish. Sighing deeply as they all, except Jace, began to laugh, I lied on my back against the leather seats.

"How the fuck are y'all the most feared Gang in the world." I scoff as they continue laughing but stop after I state my comment.

"Some people need fun in their lives, except for Jace. Now he's a cold hearted, no fun in his life freak." The red headed one says and I try to hold back the laugh that was urging to escape. Jace rolled his perfect brown eyes