Chapter 5

⬆️ Riele's outfit above.

So hi my lovely ALLY's!

How have yall been?

I've been awful. But today is going to be a great day.

I hope......

Just to let y'all know Sam wrote the mature like scene in here, cause y'all know I be uncomfortable writing that kinda things.

Hope you enjoy this really crappy update :)

Unedited ❌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The closet taste this room owner had was awful. They had all sorts of hippie clothing.

It has to be an old persons room.

As I spent another 10 minutes looking for an outfit that fit Riele, I finally found one but it was still not quite me.

I walked into the average sized bathroom placing the clothes on the unique red marble counters, and walked towards the shower that had glass doors.

I stripped out of the uncomfortable jeans I had on since yesterday, and put my nappy hair into a high bun and stepped into the shower, tying it together with a rubber I still from the room.

Every since I was a little girl, for some weird reason I never liked waiting for the water to warm or shit.

Mama always told me that it was just because I was such in impatient child, but I still despite the action.

Grabbing the pink starburst scented body wash, I squeezed a lot on the wash cloth that I had picked up on the way to the shower and started washing all the dirt off of my dirty body.

Immediately as I was washing off the soap to get out of the 20 minute long shower there was a loud bang that sounded like someone entered a room, and slammed the door.

Man! God damn it! I can't have any peace anywhere I go!

I hurried out of the shower, making sure I turn it off in the process and ran carefully towards the place where I set the clothes.

I was looking through the clothes trying to find where I put the undergarments, when I realized I didn't grab any.

Fuck.

I have two options.

I can either stay in here for the rest of my life, or I could run out with a towel wrapped around me yelling my best friends name for help.

Yeah I'm going to go with the latter.

I quickly rushed over to the closet where I got my wash cloth and picked out a blue fluffy towel and wrapped it around myself.