Chapter 1

Is was laying in bed thinking about my mom. She kicked me out and I went to live with my sister Sela (Say-la) and her husband Mike. Sela and her husband Mike, in California.

My mom found herself a new man, and apparently she doesn't have any kids. There planing on getting married soon. So me staying there was a no, no. I'm not surprised my mom choose a man over her kids. It is definitely not the first.

Then when the guy leaves her, she then comes back to us begging us to forgive her. But really she is behind on rent and needs money.

As for my dad he up and left when I was ten. He promised he would keep an eye out for me and that we would talk. Seven years later and guess what? NOT A FUCKING THING! Empty promise!

Enough with the past let me tell you about myself.

My name is Jalean (Jay-lin). I'm a 17 year old senior in high school. I'm 5'4 with a carmel skin tone. I have jet black hair that goes a little past my shoulders wth chinese cut bangs. It isn't crazy long but I can still style it. I have light green eyes. I have an acne free face, with big lips.

I have a thick coke body figure. Big thighs, bubble butt, small waist with a little muffin top, and 36 C breast. My mom would always judge and harass me for my body. While.my sister, Sela would praise me.

I have a shy quit personality. I'm an all A' student, and try to avoid trouble. I'm not really a teacher's pet but people always tend to judge me to quick. So I don't have any friends.

I'm turning 18 tomorrow though, but we're not going to celebrate.

Mike left Sela yesterday. Packed up all his stuff, took money out of there bank account, and left.

The worst part is that Sela is two weeks pregnant. She was planing to tell Mike on there anniversary, but then he left.

They seemed like the perfect couple to. The "it couple", everyone including, me wanted there type of relationship. They hardly ever fought, and of they did it was over something really stupid. Like who didn't put the cap back on the tooth paste, stupid. They trusted each other and loved each other.

Maybe they just got married to young. Mike and Sela got married at 18, and have been married for only four years.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a loud crashing sound from downstairs.I looked at my clock it read 1:45 am. I hope Sela isn't taking this whole thing to hard.

She went to bed hyper because of all the candy she had before going to bed. Candy was a healthier substitute for alcohol. She is pregnant after all.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I was walking past the kitchen when I heard some voices.

'Where is my money?" I heard a deep male voice say

'I don't know what your talking about!' I heard Sela frantically say

I backed away heading towards the kitchen, to get the house phone.

But me being clumsy at the worst times, I slip and fall.

'Go check that out D. ' the male voice said

I quick got up trying to run, but I didn't go very far. The minute I got up a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

D picked me up and started dragging towards the living room.

I started screaming and fighting hoping he would lose his grip on me.

D stopped, but only to slap me.

My head slapped in a different direction, cheek felt like it was on fire. I grabbed my cheek and started to cry.