Chapter 15

Jelean's P.O.V.

"Baby I'm hot!" Andre complained

I left the kitchen and went to check on him. He was lying on couch tossing and turning.

I rolled my eyes. He is so over dramatic.

After we got out of the hospital Andre caught a cold. I think that's because of us making love in a hospital. But any who, guess who gets to take care of him. Ding, ding, ding that's right me. He's loving wife.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his forehead. Oh wow, he is burning up.

I removed the blankets off of his body. He grabbed the bucket next to the couch and puked out the context of his stomach. I rubbed his back gently

"Baby I just made you some soup. Will you be able to hold it down?"

He nodded his head yes softly.

"Alright, it should be done in ten minutes," I told him proceeding to walk away

"Jelean." I heard Andre call after me

I turned around"Yes, hun?"

"Thank you for taking care of me. Your gonna be great with our kids."

I smiled at him and walked away. 

'That boy is crazy as fuck if he thinks I'm having kids with him' I thought as  I walked back to the kitchen to check on my soup.

I made him some homemade tomato soup with grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

I opened the pot and tasted some of the soup. Alright it's good. I proceed to pour some soup in the bowl.

The sound of the door bell made me put the bowl of soup down.

I went over to the door and looked at the beep hole.

It's Charlie's busted ass. I opened the door.

"Fuck you want?" I questioned her

She tried to enter the house but I blocked her passage.

"Bitch your not welcome into my household."

"Jelean your a pampered house wife who doesn't pay bills. It's Andre's home."

"Bitch-" I was cut off my the sound of Andre groaning

"Stay the fuck away from my man and my home." I told her

She pushed me and entered the house "Well I'm having Andre's first child. Your stuck with me. Hoe."

She proceed to walk away from me, but I had something that ass.

I pushed her to the ground, and then snatched her by her hair. I dragged her towards the living room.

"Jelean who  is that your dragging like a rag doll?" Andre asked sitting up

"Your rapist," I answered showing him Charlie's face

I look of fear passed through his face. Damn Charlie really messed him up.

He made the sign of the cross and ran upstairs. My, my I never thought I'd see the day.

Could barely move all day, but then becomes Speedy when this hoe shows up.

AN: I know I sound incredibly mean in the book, but please no one make jokes about Andre. Male rape is a thing that is honesty under look and not taken seriously. As well as men in domestic violence relationship. If I see any comments like "Oh be a man and get over it" I will let people drag you for the filth. Enjoy!

I looked at Charlie and just shook my head. I let go of her hair. Poor baby her wig is now crooked, at least it's attached onto her head good.

She quickly got onto her feet.

"Never ever grab me like that again hoe." She barked at me

I inspected my nails. I don't have time to be fighting anybody. Especially not with this hundred dollar manicure.

Also, I am too cute to be walking around with a busted face. Not that she'd be getting that many licks in. 

"Are you done? Sit down." I order her

She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs.

"Here's what's going to happen Charlie." I said standing in front of her "Your going to give birth to that baby, and Andre is going to get a DNA test."

"The baby is Andre's there is no need for a test."

"Oh please. Baby girl your walls are none existing. Probably a black hole between those dried up raisins you call pussy lips."

She opened her mouth to talk. I held up a finger.

"If the baby is Andre's we are going to court for full custody and a restraining order. You won't get a dime from Andre in the form of child support."

"A court won't take a child away from its mother." She said with a smug face

"We have six people including myself to testify what a psycho you are." I smiled at her sweetly "Enjoy what little bond you have with your baby now. Cause soon, I will be the only mother it will ever know."

The most accurate description of what Charlie looked like was a bull with steam coming out of its ears.

"You bitch-"

"Get the fuck out of my home!" I yelled at her

She coward back. Picking up her bag she stood up, and ran out of my house.

I stood up and went to check the locks. I made sure that psycho was off our property. I went to the kitchen and put his food on a tray.

"Time to deal Andre."I thought walking with the tray off the stairs

I went to our bedroom. He is more than likely in here.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm even staying with the damn fool. He kidnapped and beat me, but here I am playing house with him. God, maybe it's Stockholm syndrome.

I opened the door and the first thing I here is Andre throwing up. I set the food down on the dresser and went to check on him.

Stepping into the bathroom I automatically begin to rub his back. I don't even know if this is helping.

The doctor said that he has hemorrhagic fever and that he should be better in two more weeks. It just seems to be getting worse in all honesty. 

I helped Andre up from the ground and finished his mouth. Using me as support I put him in bed.

"Jelean baby I really love you."

"I know, I love you too. I said placing my hand on his cheek

He held my hands and pressed it hard against his face. Before I knew it he was out like a light. Clutching my hand the way a small child holds a bear to sleep.

God, I really do love him.

I fell in love with my kidnapper.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry I have not updated in forever, but your girl is back. Expect an update next week. I have a few more annocuments, things I hope you guys would like and support me in. All in due time.

Anywho please vote and leave some postive feed back

-Britney