Chapter 4

Jelean P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Andre's bed. He wasn't their though, he's side was cold. He must have left I while ago.

I looked at the alarm clock. It's 2:30 in the afternoon. I definitely over slept.

I got out of his bed and left his room, and went back to mine. I went into my bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

After that I got dressed. Since I don't have any intentions of sneaking out, I dressed comfortable.

I pair of black short shorts, with a white crew neck shirt. I put on some knee high pineapple socks.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make lunch.

I made mac n' cheese, collard greens, fried chicken, corn bread, butter milk biscuits, and mash potatoes and gravy. For desert their was a forested chocolate cake.

I think I over did it...oh well! More food for me.

'I should invite the gateman for lunch. It's the least I could do after what Andre did to him the other day. I did say I would make it up to him.' I thought

I went outside. The poor guy was washing Andre's car. Is that apart of the job?

I walked over to him

"Hey would you like to come inside. I just finished making lunch." I told him

He put down the sponge he was using to wash the car.

"Sorry ma'am but I don't think that would be a good idea?"

Why not? What's the worse that could happen?

"You could be insluting my invitation if you didn't except. You can just get some food can come back out. You've been working hard, you deserve a break. " I told him

"....Okay...just twenty minutes." he said

I lead him into the house. We made our plates and sat down and ate.

I got to know some more about the gateman. His name is Antony and he's twenty-two. He has been working for Andre ever since he came here from Mexico.

Andre pays him well to watch the gate, wash the cars, mow the lawn, and keep the pools clean. About 10 grand a week. He also gets 20 grand extra as a gift near the holiday seasons.

After we finshed eating Anothy took some food in a take out tray for his dinner. I was walking him outside the house when Andre came back. He looked so angry....I wonder why.

Anothy quickly ran away from me, and back to where he was before. It's not like we did anything. So why is he so sacred? I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

I was putting myself a second plate when Andre walked in. Hey just starred at me. I looked around, maybe he's looking at something else. Nope just us.

"Why the hell was that man in my house?" Andre asked me

"I invited him in for lunch. I thought it was least I could do for you hitting him yesterday."

*SLAP*

I screamed out in pain and grabbed my check.

"Nigga if you keep putting your hands on me I swear I'll-"

"You'll what?" Andre asked pushing me into a corner

Air left my lungs

"I don't ever want to come home to see another man exiting this house looking like he just won a prize."

I quickly nodded my head okay.

"Did you sleep with him?" he asked me

I stayed quit. Say something with your dumbass Jelean! It's moments like this he could kill me...then I lose the ability to talk!

Andre's eyes turned black. He threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled. Really Jelean! Now you can talk?!

Andre carried me all the way upstairs to his bed room. He layed me down on the bed, and started to rip off my clothes. I tried to fight him, but he would just slap my hands away.

Andre speard my legs nice and open. He started rub my pussy. I hate myself for being turned on my this hot and sexy evil man. I started to feel something penatratining me. Hell no! This nigga is not taking my v card like this.

"Andre stop! What are you-"

I looked down he inserted his finger into me. He pulled out. I quickly closed my legs

"Your a virgin, could barely get the head of my finger in." Andre said

"I told you. Jackass." I mumbled the last part

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!"

I got off the bed and went to change my clothes.