Chapter 2

Jalean P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in a huge King sized bed.

I flinched when I saw Andre sitting on the corner of the bed watching me.

"Morning princess. " he said

"Good morning. " I replied back quietly

"Ima give you two choices. You can either stay here, and I give Mike back to Sela. Or, I can kill Mike and give you back to Sela."

He really expeats me to make a chioce like that?! As much as I want to go back, I know how heart broken Sela is. I don't want my niece or nephew growing up with out a father.

"Will I get to see my sister?" I asked Andre

"Once or twice a month, if you behave."

It's better than nothing

"Keep me...return Mike back to Sela." I said just below a whisper

"Iight. You had a choice. Get dressed and come downstairs and eat." Andre said "Their new clothes in the closet. "

Andre left the room. I guess it's my room now.

I got up and looked for the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine. The bathroom was already filled with female products.

I got dressed. I put on some black harem sweat pants, a black Chicago bulls jersey, and some black socks.

He really filled up the closet. I wonder how he knew my clothing size. He even had the correct size shoes, 8 1/2.

I left the room, and went downstairs. The house is really beautiful. It's well decorated but not over the top.

I started to look for the kitchen or dinning room. I found Andre sitting in the kitchen. He was sitting down eating breakfast, while on his phone.

"Your plate is in the microwave. " he said not looking at me

I went and opened the microwave. The plate had waffles, scrambled eggs, sausages, and bacon.

I sat down at the table across from Andre. He set his phone down.

"Their some rules were going to go over." he told me. He didn't wait for my response. "Once we get married I assume you want to finish school?"

"Married! I'm not going to marry you." I told him

He rasied his eyebrow at me "You don't have a choice. Do you or do you not want to finish school?" he asked me

"I do." I told him

"When you go to school I don't want you talking to any guys. No taking numbers or any of that. Go their and learn. If I catch you giving any nigga yo number or talking to them, your going to start taking classes online. And there'll be problems between us."

My breath got stuck in my throat.He can't be surious

"Your my wife, my lady not anyone elses. Your birthday is today. Correct?" he asked

I shock my head yes

"We'll finsh talking later." Andre said getting up "I have to go check on some things. I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours. Change your clothes, wear something nice and simple." he said

I shock my head okay

Andre starred at me "Don't try to leave Jalean."

"I won't. " I told him quitly tears in my eyes

Andre kissed my forehead, and left. I finished eating, and went upstairs and changed my clothes.

I put on a peach colored Maxi skirt, a white lace tank top, under a jean jacket. I put on some white sandels.