Chapter 5

PLEASE READ!

Authors Note: I have been slacking I know, and I am sorry. I just started my freshman year of high school this week. So I have been busy, but that is no excuse.

I am choosing Saturday to update all my books. So I you read any of my other books they will all get upload one the same day.

I will update each book twice a month. So once every two weeks. Is that good? Please comment and let me know.

Also more comments and votes would be nice. I would like to know when your frustrated or upset. If you have any ideas. I do read and reply to most comments.

Also ny birthday is next week Tuesday! Gonna get turn da fuck down in school.

Thanks for reading loves

Jelean's P.O.V.

>>>One Month and Two Weeks Later

So me and Andre are married now. The cermony wasn't anything special. We went to the courthouse after all my bruises were gone.

As for the honeymoon Andre flew us Hawaii for a week. But ain't nothin' penetrated me.

Aiden said and I quote "I know I'm not exactly who you want to give your virginity to. I'll wait until you feel like you at least like me".

It irritates me that him still believing I'll fall in love with him will happen. Andre being patient and not forcing me is a good sign. Right?

As for school I'm going back in about a week.

Andre won't stop reminding me that I'm not allowed to talk to any boys. That I'm not allowed to go to parties, etc., etc.

I snuggled deeper into Andre's chest. He stroked my back gently. God I hate myself for enjoying moments like this between us.

"You ready to go back to school?" Andre asked me

"I don't know. Ima be the new student. I don't have any friends." I told him

"You'll make friends and shit. But you their to learn, so I want you to keep your head in them books. You keepin' your straight A record. " Andre told me

"Andre I need to go back to school shopping soon." I told him

"When do you wanna go?" he asked me

"Umm...I wanted to go later today. Around 2 o'clock. "

"Alright. I'll take you. Ya just getting notebooks and shit right?"

I shock my head no "I also need to get my hair done. Plus get some new clothes."

"Alright its already one o'clock. Go get dressed." Andre said letting me go

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I wanted to go with my sister. " I told Andre

I haven't seen Sela ever since I left the house without permission two months ago. We oovoo with the phone Andre got me. But the feeling isn't the same. I haven't been able to go out unless I'm with Andre.

I thought he forgave that day I took his car and chucked duces, after slapping me so much. I woke up the next morning to the worse ass whopping I have ever received. I have a small scar left on my right ass cheek upper right hand corner next to my butt crack.

I couldn't sit down for a month. I had to lay on my back when I went to sleep. I had to eat standing up. Andre applogized and everything, but that still doesn't change the fact that he still hits me.

"It's alright go get dressed." Andre said

What?! It was that easy? I thought he would put up a fight.