Chapeter 3

Jelean P.O.V.

I woke up in a pair of strong arms. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Andre.

I would say he looked cute and adorable in his sleep, if I didn't feel I was laying down next to the divil himself.

This nigga goes and hits me then thinks ima like waking up with his ass next to me. Lucky I didn't have a knife to stab him.

Yeah I hit him first, but that was from calling out of my name and disrespecting me.

He hit me cuase I slammed his precious car doors, hit his rude ass, and supposedly flirted with our waiter.

I tired to get out of his grip, but it was too tight. Everytime I tried it got tighter.

I huffed and layed back down next to him. Ima just wait for him to wake up.

>>>1 hour and thirty minutes later

So this nigga finally gets up. He see's me and a regretful look formed on his face.

"Jelean baby I'm sor-" he started

"Save your sorry ass apology. I just want to get out of this bed. " I told him

"I swear I didn't- "

"Save it! I don't want to hear it. I'm only here because I'm being forced to. I'm not here cause I'm some dumb ass girl in an abusive relationship. I'll take what you give me like a big girl. Now move your arms, please."

He removed his arms from me, and turned from me with a sad look on his face.

I carefully got out of bed. My legs feel like water and shit. I limped out of Andre's room and went to my room.

I went to my bathroom, and faced the mirror near the sink. I screamed when I saw myself in the mirror.

"Holy fuck..." I said quitly tears in my eyes

I touched the very small blad spot on the right side of my hair.

I feel like I'm looking at a stranger in the mirror.

I had two black eyes. Not one oh, two! Both sides of my face are swollen. My lip had a cut.

I turned and looked at the full body mirror. I had fading welt marks on my back, ass, and thighs.

I broke down and started to cry.

'I'm about to get married to a monster...and their is no way out. I never even had a chioce.'

I forced myself off the ground and went to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed.

I put blue tight fitting maxi skirt, with a white tank top, and navy blue sandels. I put on a bold blue necklace with a white bracelet.

Alright make-up time

Let me be honest I could give a damn if Sela and Mike find out he is hitting me. What could they do to help?

What I don't need is random strangers pietying me and giving me the side eye. When they don't know the full story.

I put on foundation, bronzer, and blush. It made the swelling of my face look alot more natural. Like I just had big cheeks or something.

I put on some pink lip stick. It cover my cut lip just fine, and since my lips are swollen it looks like I add a lip liner.

I did my eyes next. God there fucked up, even with make-up on. Eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, and it still looks bad.

They look swollen and puffy. It was obvious I got hit and tried to cover it.

I grabbed a white and gold pair of Channel sunglasses. I also took a white Michael Kors cross body bag.