Breadstix

As they moaned off the train, Felicity and Diggle were almost happy to be in Central City. Almost, because this was business. They decided not to go with Oliver on his motercycle, because he has a tendency to take the most dangerous route. Not to mention the rails were a whole lot faster. They needed to come on account of their mutual foe, Clock King.

  Felicity decided to surprise them with a visit, as she noticed that's what the teams seem to do. They also came here to possibly see Supergirl. Word on the street was that National City's hero was in Central City, on Barry's behalf, no doubt. Felicity was super excited to hear about a female hero. Someone all of the women could look up to, instead of Oliver or Barry.

  She entered S.T.A.R Labs like it was her home and set her stuff on a chair, followed closely by Diggle. "Hey, guys," she called, seeing the backs of Cisco and Caitlin. They jumped at this unexpected break of silence. They quickly regained composure.

  "Felicity," Caitlin gave her a hug. "It's so good to see you. I don't mean to be rude or anything but-"

  "What are you guys doing here," Cisco finished the thought.

  Felicity made a face.

  "Well, Clock King escaped from prison somehow and we thought he might come here. We thought about how long it's been since we've had a team up, so we figured we'd run over here. No pun intended" Dig explained.

  "Puns are always intended," Cisco fought.

  "Right," Felicity wavered over the comment. "Where is Barry?"

  "Umm," Caitlin looked at Cisco. "He's kind of... on a date."

-

  Kara and Barry raced their way to Lima, and made it to a small area nearby Breadstix. They needn't make a reservation, because it was only a little popular locally. The restaurant had a few tables open, most of them were filled by couples and some by families.

  They went to the greeting stand and the lady smiled at them, "How many?" Barry held up two fingers and requested a table for two. As they were seated, they saw the complimentary breadsticks on the table and smiled to each other.

  "So, Sebby," Marley leaned her arms against the table. "How about a challenge?"

  Sebastian looked at her with a smirk. "I'm listening."

  "Whoever can choke down the most breadsticks has to pay for dessert."

  "Either way I'm gonna be the one paying. Do I have a choice?"

  "No," she smiled. That smile rocked his world. It made him so happy to see her happy, and vice-versa. Together their smiles could rule the world. A positive energy was sent throughout the room. "Ready," she picked up the horrible appetizers. "Go."

  Together they emptied the basket, until only one was left. "Uggh, you have it. I'm full," he lied. He filled his stomach with air and slouched to make it look bigger. "I have a better idea," a meniacal look on her face as she looked arround. She picked up the breadstick and threw it into the perm of a waiter. They both stifled their laughs. Sebarrstian looked into her eyes and, what was the quote? Time was dead and meaning had no meaning.

  The waiter turned around with the food still in his hair. He lifted his hand to the top of his head and pulled it out. He looked shocked at the sight of this eatery in his hair. Sebastian and Marley, who were still seated at their table, watching the whole thing play out, we're now in tears from the laughter erupting from their table.

The waiter's attention was drawn to the only table with no breadsticks and an unnatural amount of laughter. He marched down there, making the faces of his harassers go numb. It wasn't until he neared the table that they recognized him. Blaine Ex-Warbler Anderson. They tried desperately to hide themselves, but with what little they had, Sebastian was the unlucky one.