A Meeting With The Flash

Oliver Queen, CEO of Queen Consolidated, jumped off of his motercycle. He was parked in front of the very same lab that created metas. He was never too fond of S.T.A.R Labs, but this was where his superhero friend was found for a good portion of his day. He walked in through the revolving doors, and to his expectancy no alarms sounded. They were not any more secure with their base than Oliver's was.

  He climbed several flights of stairs and found his way into the cortex. He could hear indistinct conversation. "Don't worry, Felicity. He wasn't burned that bad," that was Caitlin's voice. "I don't get all of this science stuff, but this looks pretty advanced," Diggle. "Don't fret, my Sebby. No one else from our past should be surprising us anytime soon," said a voice he didn't recognize.

  "Who's Sebby," Oliver asked, starting a number of people in the room. He scanned the room for the unknown voice, and he found it. He saw a young woman, blonde hair, glasses, collared shirt, and skirt. This was not Felicity.

  The young woman stepped closer, perhaps they had told her his secret identity, perhaps she had guessed. "Sebby is a nickname for Sebastian, which is Barry's undercover name," she lied. He could tell this was a lie, but he wanted a name to match a face first. She quickly, but gently, shook her head, in remembrance. "Kara Danvers. Or as you may know me better, Supergirl."

  Everone looked at him as if he were to jump back, but he seemed unphased. "How are you so calm about this," Felicity asked. He took his hand out of Kara's and turned to Felicity. "Once you find out the forensic scientist who injected you with rat poison became The Flash, there isn't too much more crazy to take."

  "Sorry," a voice said. Barry appeared from nearby Cisco's suit. His arm was a little pink and he was apologizing with a smile. It seemed like he had to say sorry for being impossible more than once. And he had. Barry pulled Oliver into a hug, before getting a look that said, 'you should know better than to hug me by now.'

  Barry turned around in embarrassment. He glanced up at Kara, a sheepish smile spread across his face as he looked down again. Oliver wrapped his arm around Felicity's shoulders and turned the two of them away from everybody else. "Is he high," he put it brief and to the point.

  She looked at him and gave him a smile. "High on romance," the two looked back at the conversing group. Kara and Barry looked like two teenagers, the kind that was too afraid to ask one another to dance. He chuckled for a moment, "Wow, they've got it bad. Are they-"

  "Dating? Yes," Felicity answered before letting him finish.

  "And are you-"

  "Jealous? No. I don't get jealous. Especially not with that wimp," her voice made a jump on the last word.

  "I should hope not," he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You're all mine."

  She smiled and they turned back to the group. Barry's arm was back to his normal shade of a pasty tan. To the right of the lovebirds, Caitlin and Cisco were practically jumping up and down. "It worked!" Cisco's shouting startled nearly every person in that room. Everyone except Barry and Kara, their quick reflexes keep them on edge nearly all the time.

  Cisco smiled, "I found out who Clock King is working with!" They all leaned forward in anticipation. "Well," Diggle asked; He too was curious. "Right," Cisco blinked. "Um, it looks like he's working with Blaine Anderson kid. No prior arrests, no pressed charges. It's like he was a really good kid. Nothing indicating his causing trouble at all. I wonder what would make him start."

  Kara and Barry exchanged looks. Ones that did not go unnoticed. "What," Caitlin asked. "Do you know something that we dont?"

  "Well..." Kara trailed off. "He's just someone from our past," Barry gave her a small glare. She gave him a guilty smile.