The First

Solar's POV

 I can feel breaths in my neck, it feels weird. I slowly opened my eyes. 

Damn where I am?

I said to myself I look around and this is not my room. This is not my condo. OMG what happened!?
It hurts down there... I looked at myself under the sheets and I am not wearing anything. I immediately pulled the bed sheet to cover myself then suddenly I felt a head moved closer to my neck. Her nose already touching my neck.

I moved away and looked at the person beside me and there a grey haired girl sleeping beside me.

WTF!? S-she.. she is the one who... got my first... I hid my face under the sheets out of embarrassment. 

Oh my God this is not true...

Then a Flashback of what happened last night flashed into my mind.

SHIT I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I stood up and saw the scattered clothes on the floor, I pick it up and wore them. I also picked up my purse and my phone.

Damn aren't I too wild for a first timer. Well, this girl is the reason why..

I look at my watch.. its already 9:30 am.. I was going out of the condo when I suddenly remembered my class at 10am.

I quickly hailed a cab. "Hanyang University", the driver nod as I sat at the back of the cab. I felt a sudden headache.. Is this hang over?

ughh... I will never do it again.

After a 20-minute drive we are already in Hanyang University. I paid the driver and went immediately to my class.

As soon as I entered the room my friends saw me and looked at me funny. "Uwa Solar-shi do you forgot to change your clothes?", Wheein greeted me. I looked at them with a glare. "I think she wasn't able to go home last night? She left early right after she danced.", Hwasa added.

I looked at them seriously, "Guys stop okay? I am having a hang over.." They both looked at me, Wheein placed her hand on my shoulder, "Sorry girl, but still you need to tell us what happened last night later after class." Wheein uttered as she slowly smirked and winked at me. "Sure." I answered back.

I sat to my chair and lay my head down over my arm and closed my eyes.

Can I really tell them the whole story?

The whole effin story!?

Damn, I can't stop thinking about it I feel like embarrassment is eating me out here.

What really happened last night was a mess at the same time "wonderful."

UGHH..

==Flash Back==

"Guys let's dance!!", Wheein pulling Hwasa towards the dance floor. "Yah! Wheein-ah you should pull the first timer not me!", Hwasa said. I looked at the both of them, "Pass" I answered. Wheein smirked "There ain't no Pass" Wheein smirked and she started pulling me towards the dance floor.

This is my first time in a club. There are a lot of people I admit. I ain't a party girl, I know nothing. I am here because of Wheein. We both bet on something and guess what? I lost that's why I am here, trying to blend in.

While on our way to the dance floor we grabbed a few cocktails. The result? The three of us were hella tipsy and that is not a great Idea.

A Spotlight suddenly roam around the people in the dance floor like it was choosing a chosen one. The light stopped on a tall girl with grey hair, she walked towards the middle of the dance floor. the Spotlight begun to roam again. This time it stopped on me. I didn't know what to do so I looked at Wheein. "You should go in the middle of the dance floor, it's a showdown." Wheein said while smirking. "What!?" I answered back. Hwasa suddenly pushed me in the middle in front of the grey haired girl. She was wearing a White crop top and a black short skirt. 

She's gorgeous. I looked at her, her eyes locked on me. The music started she moved closer. I can smell her minty perfume. The people around us started to chant 'dance' in unison, I on the other hand felt so embarrassed. She looked at me and smirked. She moved closer and our face was like an inch apart to each other. I look into her eyes. The people around us shouted "more." She slowly danced and I slowly followed her rhythm. The next thing I know we're dancing so close that people around us shouted more.

We danced like were rubbing our body towards each other. The people around us started to disperse and dance on their own. I myself was locked with her eyes dazzled by her charm. Our hips swayed as we move and grind our body towards each other.

I started to feel hot inside. I can also see sweat in her. She stopped and gripped my hand. She pulled me towards the rest room. I didn't fight back or anything, I am so into her dazzling eyes. I am totally locked with her. As soon as we got to the the restroom she locked the door. I looked into her eyes once again. 

Damn I feel hot.

She's also staring at my eyes, she moved closer and her gazed went towards my lips. She moved closer and closer until I felt her lips on my lips.

My First Kiss is a GIRL.

She is kissing me deep and I don't know how to respond but sooner or later I copied what she was doing with my lips and responded to her kiss, she was nibbling my lip as she lick it and slowly sucking it.

I can't control myself anymore. She is obviously making me crazy.

It became hotter inside me as her tongue began to explore my mouth. Her hand slowly went inside my dress and went up to my tummy, her hands explored upwards until she reached my bra.

We suddenly heard loud knocks on the door I quickly grabbed her hands to stop her, and she did. She looked at me confused. "Not here", I said. She looked at me once again and smirked. "Okay", her voice was kinda raspy and low for a girl. I liked her voice.

She pulled my dress down and fixed my hair before she held my hand and started pulling me again somewhere outside the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now I will get back to it soon!!~~ 

I just need to study for my french and tourism Exam~~

How is it? any feedbacks? reactions? 

Au Revoir~~