Responsibilities

After visiting the grave of my late parents I went to the house my father is referring to, it was a very long drive from the city it took me two hours riding my bike. The location was hard to find since it is located in a rural area.

I delve into the place as I gathered my every courage to approach the silver stained gate, I clicked the dusty doorbell a few times before I saw an old man came out somewhere. He slowly approached me as he stared at me tentatively, "What do you need miss?" The man calmly asked Moonbyul. She looked at the old man who was wearing worn off white shirt with a face towel hanged on his neck.

"Hi, my name is Moon Byulyi." Moonbyul replied that made the old looked at her once more as he thought 'she did have resemblance to Mr. Moon.' The old man was shocked as he opened the door as soon as possible.

"I'm Corjo and I've been taking care of this mansion and waiting for you Ms. Moon." The old man said to Moonbyul, "Feel free to do anything you want, everything is preserved like how they used to be, just call me if you need me. My house is at the back near the forest." The old man continued.

Moonbyul nod in return as she smiled towards the old man, her eyes immediately explored towards the walls of the house in the hallway, figurines were visible as soon as you walk passing through the living room there are also paintings on the wall. Moonbyul sure would like to admire how beautiful the decorations are, her eyes wasn't able to miss the portrait of her past parents hanged in the wall, she stared at them as they smile their hearts out in that wedding picture. She smiled softly as she passes by and went straight to the second floor.

She walks toward a hallway once again offering rooms only on the Left side. She entered the first room; the room has its light concept that only shows light colors such as beige and white partnered with dark brown as a contrast. There wasn't anything particular in that room that she decided to move forward exploring the rooms, the next 2 rooms were exactly the same with first room.

The next room was locked for some reason, she wanted to asked Corjo for the keys but remembering how his sweat drips from his forehead and how soaked the back of his shirt is, she knows that he was working so Moonbyul decided to just ask him whenever he see him.

Moonbyul went inside the next room; it was room with dark gray theme which makes the furniture in it dark in color or dark in shade. There is a King size bed in the middle where it is surrounded by canopies equipped with draperies shaded in dark matte. Her eyes explored towards the room she saw pictures of her parents on the table. The room was exceptionally bigger that the other rooms, there is a small living room in that particular room.

A few meters away from the couch was another door leading to a baby room? It was designed in purple all over the room. There is also a crib with toys around it, the toy hanging on the crib got Moonbyul's attention, and it was stars even the plush inside the crib is in star shaped. Maybe they really wanted to name me Byul in the first place.

"Ms. Moon?" Corjo called out to Moonbyul, Moonbyul went out of the room to meet Corjo. "Just call me Byulyi if you would." Moonbyul answered back as she smiled to Corjo. "Okay, I just brought some food for you downstairs; I already placed it in the dining area. Do you need any help Byulyi?" Corjo said continuously.

"Ah! Do you have the keys to the room beside the master's bedroom?" Moonbyul said as she slowly looked at the door she was referring to, "Ah the study, here." Corjo gave her the key and gave her chained keys of various rooms; he told her that it was the keys to all the rooms in the house. "Thank you very much." Moonbyul smiled as he bids his goodbye.

Moonbyul immediately opened the door, a work desk with a lot of paper works are on the table; there is also a laptop on the table. She sat on the comfortable chair as she looked at the papers in front of her. They were all related to the company while some them has 'Tierra de la Luna' in it which made Moonbyul curious onto what it is. She grabbed each cabinet looking for things that might help her understand a thing or two.