Effect

Moonbyul POV

"No.."

"Stop.."

"Please.."

Moonbyul heard a vague sound as she slowly opened her eyes and saw Yongsun crying on her side. She immediately felt pity on the girl from what happened to her. She slowly shake Yongsun shoulder as she tries to wake her up from her bad dream.

"Ms. Kim Yongsun.. wake up." Yongsun opened her eyes with the sound of Moonbyul. Her tears didn't stop as she opened her eyes. She then made her way to hug Moonbyul while they are lying on the bed. Moonbyul hugged back as she slowly tapped Yongsun's back as a sign of comforting her. When Yongsun stoped crying she looked at Moonbyul. "I am really thankful to you... I owe you a lot already and I don't know how to pay you back." Moonbyul smiled to Yongsun as she uttered, "You don't owe me anything." Yongsun hugged Moonbyul again but something came into her mind. She immediately moved away from the hug. "Wait, how did you know my full name?" Yongsun asked as Moonbyul slowly chuckled. "You left your cardholder and I saw your IDs" Moonbyul answered as Yongsun made an 'Oh' shape lips while nodding.

Moonbyul looked at her alarm clock on her bed side table. "It's 6:30 what time is your class?" Moonbyul uttered as she slowly looked at Yongsun who is leaning her head in her shoulder staring at the ceiling of her room. "D'd-do I really need to go to school today?" Yongsun uttered. "Well it is your choice, you can just even stay here with me if you want." Moonbyul answered smiling to Yongsun. Yongsun smiled back, "I-I am scared, but I don't want to miss school it's hard to keep up these days." Yongsun added as she stared at the ceiling more.

"Do you want me to go to school with you? I mean I could just wait on a bench or in the cafeteria." Moonbyul suggested. Yongsun eyes gleamed and slowly nod. Moonbyul let Yongsun borrow some clothes, Moonbyul prepared a breakfast for the both of them. When Yongsun went out from Moonbyul's room she saw Moonbyul cooking some pancakes. 

"Uwaa pancakes" Yongsun uttered as she tries to peek while Moonbyul is cooking. Moonbyul just smiled and placed the cooked pancake in the table in front where Yongsun decided to seat she also placed the maple syrup beside the plate. They started eating until they were done and they already decided to go. Moonbyul drove Yongsun to her university. 

While on the way Yongsun suddenly asked Moonbyul, "S-should I tell them?" while looking at Moonbyul. "Who?" Moonbyul asked as she focused on the road. "My friends..." Yongsun added as she turn her gaze towards the floor of the car. Moonbyul looked at her as she decided to stop on the side and pushed the hazard button. She then held Yongsun's hand and smiled. "If they are important to you so much then why not, suffering alone was never a choice sometimes the people around us are enough to keep ourselves going." Moonbyul slowly squeezed her hand as she smiled once again. Yongsun smiled in return, 'I am so thankful to this girl for not leaving me behind' she said to herself on her mind.

Moonbyul continued driving towards Yongsun's University. When they arrive they went out of the car and walked towards the mini garden of the school. "I'll just stay here. Just text me if you need me." Moonbyul smiled as give back Yongsun's phone with her number. "Okay see you later." Yongsun slowly walked away smiling. "Study hard!" Moonbyul shouted as she laughs. Yongsun quickly nod as she run towards her room. She decided to tell her friends what happened she still have 30 mins before her class.

When she entered the room she immediately saw her friends, "Oh Yongsun!" Wheein shouted and smiled Hwasa just waved at her while smiling. "H-Hi..." Yongsun stopped. "I-i need to tell you guys something." Wheein frowned while Hwasa just gave her a questioning look. "Can we go to the rooftop?" Yongsun added.

Wheein smiled as she stood up and held Yongsun's hand. Wheein looked at Hwasa as if they were talking with their eyes, Hwasa grabbed Yongsun's other hand as they walk towards the rooftop. Yongsun felt secured she knew that her friend knew that it was something serious.

When they are already at the rooftop Yongsun inhaled deeply as she sigh afterwards. "Something happened last night.." Yongsun said her voice croaked. Wheein immediately went to her side and hugged her while Hwasa just held her hand. "What happened last night?" Wheein asked. "S-Someone t-tried to rape me last night." with that her tears fell. "Hwasa's eyes darkened as Wheein became angry. "WHAT!?" Wheein said. "When and where?"  Hwasa asked as she control her anger inside. "W-when I tried to escape the guy who is bugging me.. At the dark alley beside the bar..." Yongsun continued crying. Wheein hugged Yongsun tight as Hwasa followed and give the two a tight hug. "Yongsun-ah I am sorry.. It is my fault for leaving you behind." Wheein said. "N-no n-no it is not your fault." Yongsun answered as she smiled. "Have you reported him to the police?" Hwasa asked, Yongsun motioned her head sideways. "We should report him then." Hwasa added. "How did you escape?" Wheein asked. "Thank god someone saved me last night..." Yongsun slowly smiled. "Who?" Hwasa asked. "Moonbyul, the girl I met the last time went clubbing." Yongsun said as the two starred at her. "Really?" Yongsun nod "I stayed in her place last night since my head was a mess." Yongsun added "Wow" Wheein said as they both smiled.

"Are you okay now?" Wheein asked as Yongsun slowly nod and smiled, "Thanks to her I was able to go to school today" Yongsun added. "Destiny?" Hwasa added as she suddenly sang a part from 'I am you you are me'

"I believe in destiny~" Hwasa sang as she looked at Yongsun and smirked . "Oh? Yongsun-shi why are you blushing?" Wheein added to tease Yongsun. "Stop it guys.. lets go our professor might be in the room already. " Yongsun said as she placed her hands on her cheeks as if she was hiding her blush. The three of them laugh as they went down the stairs.

-----------------

It is short I know.

Sorry for not updating again for so long.

I messed up my french class so i needed to study hard for that and my laptop got busted so I waited to get a new one. Basically all my drafts and stuffs disappeared. :((

Sumimasen!

  BTW, Have you seen Mamamoo's comeback? My gosh that 8th win was epic! Love them!  

Thank you for reading! How was it though?

Suggestions or anything? feel free to tell me

Bisous!