Looking for Reasons

It has been 2 weeks since they last heard something from Moonbyul, Hwasa and Wheein were equally worried for her. They've tried their best to contact her, they often asked her brother Eric, but he only answered the in a shady manner. Solar tried visiting her place but there's no response or whatsoever. Eric told them that only their parents knew where she currently is, he even tried asking them but they won't tell him clearly.

Baro demands so much of Solar's time which is normal for couples, Baro often surprise her and spoils her in everything, he never fails to make her happy, but Solar knew to herself that there is something that is lacking. She is lacking. She knows that she decided rashly about her current relationship but taking it back would hurt the both of them and their friendship.

She tried her best, she tried to teach her heart to just love Baro, and still shr doesn't know if it is working. She still longs for the mysterious girl she met in the club that made a large impact in her life.

'Maybe I do like her, but maybe it was just an admiration or a puppy love.' Solar made herself believe.

The day before yesterday Baro invited Solar in his place for a date, Baro often ask Solar out to dates, it was nothing new to Solar. She always just agrees with him, but this was the first time Baro invited her in his place.

"Let's have a date on Saturday night in my place. It's just a simple dinner and I have a surprise for you." Baro said to Solar after dropping Solar off to their house.

Solar just smiled as she nod and gave Baro a kiss on his cheek before going out of his car. She bid her goodbye as he starts the engine and went off. Solar was smiling until the car disappears from her sight. As soon as the car disappeared her smile turned into a poker one.

'I looked like I was cheating on him... am I? Everything is perfect except me..' Solar thought to herself. She often debates with herself whether it is normal to feel like that in the start of relationships.

She fixed her dress and put on light make up, she grabbed her gladiator sandals from her shoe rack. At exactly 6:30 Baro texted her that he was already waiting for her down stairs. She then made her way down as she went out of the building she immediately saw Baro on the passenger side of the car.

As soon as he saw her he opened the passenger door, "You look wonderful tonight." Baro said as Solar was walking closer to him. Solar approached him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She smiled as she entered the passenger side. Baro closed the door and went to the driver's side.

"Are you ready?" Baro asked Solar, Solar just nod and smiled at him as she spent the whole ride staring at the window.

Baro wanted to start a conversation with Solar but seeing how focused she is on staring blankly on the outside, he dropped his idea and focused on driving instead.

After a few minutes the car entered the building's parking. Baro parked his car and turned the engine off, he grabbed Solar's hand and squeezed it slightly, "Are you okay? You seems sad?" He stared at her eyes.

"Yes, I am fine don't worry." Solar replied and smiled in return. Baro immediately smiled back as he decided to drop the topic.

Solar went out of the car without waiting for Baro to open the door for her. Baro smiled at Solar as he place his hand on Solar's hip. He guided her towards the elevator. The elevator door opened at the 27th floor. They turned right as they stepped out of the elevator. Baro entered his door's pass code. He guided her towards the dining area.

Solar's eye travelled all around Baro's condominium unit, 'It's so spacious bigger than Moonbyul's' Solar thought as Bar guided her. When she entered the dining area she was taken aback when she saw the petals scattered on the floor and there is a candle lit on top of the table. The table was also skirted with a pattern that made the whole table set up glow. There is already a knife and a fork on the table with a charger plate. The utensil's design completely complements the table's color and design scheme.