Label?

Solar opened her eyes hoping to see the girl that matters to her so much and how happy she is now that she was able to finally confess her feelings, but to her dismay she didn't saw Moonbyul beside her instead she was alone in the room.

Solar stood up from the bed and decided to go out and find Moonbyul. She was hoping to see Moonbyul as soon as she went out of the room towards the dining area but to no avail, she only saw Wheein and Hwasa eating their breakfast.

"goodmorning, let's eat" Wheein greeted her. Solar just smiled on Wheein's direction and went to their side.

"Where did the both of you went last night?" Solar asked as she starts to get some food into her plate.

"We went to the beach" Wheein answered and smiled at Solar, "What? Why didn't you guys invite me?" Solar asked pouting while looking at Wheein and Hwasa.

"You didn't know because you're too wasted to know and we know that you liked to be alone with Moonbyul." Hwasa answered as she also smirked. Solar immediately blushed.

"W-what? N-no you should have still invited me.." Solar added as her tone slowly descending and looked away.

Wheein and Hwasa lookd a each other's eyes as if they were talking and chuckled quietly looking on how embarrassed Solar is, "Where's Moonbyul?" Solar immediately uttered.

"Moonbyul unnie? She went out early in the morning." Wheein answered as she looked at the back door.

"Oh okay I'll go look for her." Solar uttered as she made her way toward the back door.

'Moonbyul where the heck are you? Why did you leave me alone..' Solar thought to herself as she roams outside and saw people gathered around. She made her way to these people that are gathered around as she immediately saw Moonbyul talking with Sunhae. Moonbyul is obviously smiling while chatting with Sunhae Which caught Solar's attention.

'Is she flirting with her?' Solar thought to herself as she immediately made her way to Moonbyul.

"E-hem", Solar made a noise as soon as she approached them.

"Okay then just let me see it when it's done just approach me if you need me.." Moonbyul uttered as she smiled at Sunhae one last time before giving Solar her full attention.

"Okay Thank you Byul!" Sunhae smiled and bid her goodbye as she went to the cottage.

'Byul? How sweet' Solar thought as jealousy starts to eat her up. "Good morning Yong how was your sleep? Moonbyul smiled as she looked at Solar who looks mad. "Why didn't you wake me up and you just left?" Solar uttered.

"I woke up early because I had meetings with some of the citizen leaders here in the island and you're sleeping soundly that I thought it's better if I don't wake you up." Moonbyul reasoned out.

"Oh really or you just want to meet that Sunhae of yours and flirt with her all day!?" Solar answered back.

"What? no of course not, I am asking her something regarding the production of livelihood here, can you chill out?" Moonbyul explained herself as she moved closer at Solar and held her softly by the elbow.

"Wait are you Jealous?" Moonbyul continued and asked as she smirked.

"Why would I be jealous? What are we Moonbyul? What are we? really?" Solar's eyes softened as her gaze went towards the floor.

Moonbyul moved closer as she whispered on Solar's head, "Then Ms. Kim Yong Sun do you want to be my girlfriend?" Moonbyul uttered as she softly smiled towards Solar.