A/N

Belloooooooo people ! so welcome to the journey of two beautiful souls and their roller coaster ride.
WELCOME TO " THE BILLIONAIRE'S DESIRE Series book-2 (soulmates ?)"

Are we all ready to jump into the journey ? so some of the important stuff we need............

bed ?
check

full battery of gadget and ours too ?
check

junk food ?
check

ohhh and blanket ?
check

tissue box ? you will need that.........for emotional creatures like me. do you hear me ? get that now.
check pheww !

most important ! charger already plugged in for emergency purpose ?
check

chocolates ?
check

so i think all set ........

we all want a soulmate.... it's about belief. This is what the main theme of the story.

some important things about me you need to know, it will also give you the idea about my book that how it will be......

1. I am born to read billionaire novels and to write them. so yehhhhhhhhhh ! the hot shot billionaire is waiting for you in book.

2. It's a cliché story but not entirely , you will get the taste of every emotion. it's like a roller coaster ride. at first slow and steady then it will make you go up and down with emotional turns and events. so yeah i like cliche but with little realistic factor.

3. I hate kidnapping stuff in romantic novel so you won't find any in this. well ! it's my opinion and choice so don't get offended.

4. I hate that two souls are getting together because they have baby together. i think they have to be together for their love's sake. what's say ?

5. I am a huge fan of happy endings. they are the main factor of story because we are reading a book full of drama just to read happy ending. okay ! some people are there who want dramatic ending...... but you can atleast try this one.

6. Mainly, i hate sequel of books. so there won't be any sequel of this book. yes ! this is a number two book of TBDS -" THE BILLIONAIRE'S DESIRE SERIES" but also a stand alone book.

So, i think you got the idea about book and me too...... and don't try to steal my work because look up into the sky,GOD is watching you. buhahhaha !
your remarks and opinions are acceptable but don't get too harsh because karma is a bitch and we don't want it to bite our ass in return.

now, you can start reading and i will go in my bed sleeping.............. my work is done here.
see ya later with another author's note.
till then ciaooooooo......

p.s :- the copyright of the photos used in book belongs to their respective owners and the copyright of this book and all the rights belongs to me so don't try to copy this stuff... it's a punishable act.