Chapter-13 ( Who's Jealous ?)

I am so so sorry about not updating from many days, I have been at the worst place one can be mentally but now, i am doing better than before so here's an update but it's not a long one so again apologising for that but I will make it upto you guys once I get all dandy...

I hope it will match your expectations..
Don't forget to hit the star button and to spam the comment box..
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cory's pov :-

Some people are born pessimistic but some becomes after tragedy take place into their lives and that later one is me, i was really happy as a child but my own parents decided to kill that happy little child to convert him into this man who doesn't believe in happiness, afraid of being happy.

Only one person is allowed to make me happy, only one who can make me happy is drifting apart slowly, my heart realised that into very moment after witnessing the view in front of me, Ethan and Becca almost kissing.

Damn my life, I knew being too happy will ruin everything for me, it always does. I was so dang happy to meet her after staying away for so many days.

" What the hell are you doing Ethan ?" Those words boomed in entire garden, I realised after few seconds that it was me who screeched in high tone. I cringed at that.

Ethan got up abruptly like caught doing something illegal, I gave him tight lipped smile all the while Becca is seated there with cheeks totally pink which is making my eyes to go red with anger.

" You are finally here.." Becca exclaimed in fake enthusiasm, clapped her hands little awkwardly.

I stood there with my hands into my jean pockets, staring at her with longing eyes.

I want to hug her so bad, I thought of so many things and hugging her topped the list. I sighed as my eyes dropped on grass with little water droplets on it.

Is that water or my eyes started leaking ? Nope it's just water...

" Why is everybody on silent mode ? I hate awkward silence.." Becca grumbled with huff.

Ethan looked down at her with amusement, Becca stuck her tongue out at something they are talking through their eyes which was completely uncomprehending for me.

I run my hands in my hair as my breathing pattern has changed, taking deeper breaths to get satisfactory breaths but no avail.

" Are you okay, Cory ?" Concerned voice of Becca turned my attention from my breathing to her, looking at her with hard eyes.

So now she got time for me ?

" I should head out now.." Ethan intervened, grabbing all of her attention.
I scoffed at that.

Just go you jackass..
Before he can take any further step, Becca grabbed his hand to stop him.

Right now, I am feeling like I am seated into audience and watching a Romantic movie, a cringy cheesy crappy Romantic movie.

I looked away from them as taking deeper breaths to calm my heart, everything is slipping away from my hands.

I only had her and now she is going away from me as well, I cannot loose her as she is all I have in my life.

I blew out air with determination of not being a looser, I won't let Ethan get away with her.

" Ethan ! Can we talk for a moment ?" I called out for Ethan as He is talking to Becca about something all the while caressing her cheek which is overboard.

" Umm yeah sure.." He nodded his head as took strides to reach me.

" What the hell are you doing here ? At this hour ?" I inquired with arms crossed, eyes narrowed completely ridicule by his presence here.

" I can ask the same question but do you find me asking that obvious question with obvious answer ?" Ethan shot back with displeasure.

His tone lowered so Becca cannot hear about what we are arguing.

" So now, you are going to take advantage of my absence whenever I am away for business trip ?" I accused him in low but scary tone, He didn't budge at all but snort with disbelief.

" Look who's talking..." He mocked with shaking of his head.

" I was absent from her life for ten years, I gave you ten years to win her and you weren't able to so now stop whining like a baby and please ! Don't ever talk about me being unfair because believe me I am regretting so hard for being fair all this years and missed those years to make her mine but no more regrets as going to win her heart very soon." Ethan declared with his chest slightly puffed out.

My teeths grinding together in anger, I so want to punch his face.

" We should place some rules into this game so everyone can get their deserving chances, none is deprived because of their worklife or anything like that." I suggested, completely ignored his previous ranting.

" First thing, this isn't a game and she isn't a toy so stop talking like it's some kind of sick game and we will get her as a trophy. We both cannot decide by ourselves about her feelings, we have no right to treat her like a object we can play with." Ethan gave long ass lecture which made me look at him with disbelief, I groaned at the situation.

" Woah ! Playboy talking about considering girl's feelings, why don't we ask about how considerate you are to all those girls you had flings with ?" I taunted with raised eyebrow.

" I don't want to waste my time bickering with you all over again for the same thing." He threw his hands in air with frustration.

" Just go home and let me spend sometime with Becca.." I dismissed whole matter, tired of fighting like a crazy teenagers.

Ethan nodded his head with that, which surprised me that he was ready to leave me alone with Becca but who am I kidding ? He is one who has barged into our lives, Me and Becca were always there for each other.

We both turned our heads to look into Becca's direction but she was nowhere to find.

" What ? Where did she disappear ?" Ethan whisper yelled in surprise.

I shrugged my shoulders as looking around, I walked to her room.

Stopped at the glass door of her room, gestured Ethan by hand to come there. He ran to where I was standing...

There was a note on the glass door which is already locked and the note is stuck on the other side of door in a manner that we can read it.

" You both can continue your bickering till dawn as evidently it's something major which is way more important than attending a girl who has injured leg*eye roll*, A small request is please leave my garden before my dad wake up because he won't appreciate Two Manchild fighting in a gushing voices with eye bags under their eyes reaching to their chins.

Good night
P.s:- please Continue your dang important cold war.."

" She is such a drama queen.." Ethan commented with adoration evident in his tone.
I turned my head to him, gave him dirty look which made his mouth shut, gladly.

Her curtains were already closed so there was no meaning in standing there like a fools.

" Let's go.." I declared and started walking with Ethan at my side.

We talked about nothing till we reached to our respective cars, although we never speak to each other only occasionally.

Wow ! It sure makes me feel void my life has, I need to make sure I don't lose Becca as well otherwise it will leave me all alone into this whole world.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys ! What do you think about this update ? I know it's not great but I hope it wasn't disappointing either...