Chapter-12 ( Who's desperate ?)

Due to family emergency, I couldn't update any chapters from last few days but here's the one and I am not sure how well it's written so don't forget to give me your reviews about the same and don't forget to hit the star button and do ramble in comment section...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ethan's pov :-

Being an introverted is a really tough job to ace successfully, There is an unknown fear cripple inside your heart whenever you try to come out with your inner thoughts and then it stops you for forever to say those things out loud and I myself made peace with the fact that I may never be able to talk my heart out with anyone into this whole world until I felt her into my arms...

I tried to make her feel safe into my arms but I never knew that I would be the one who will find solace under her wings...

Her one touch does wonder on my heart, on my mind, to the person who I was is now a man speaking his heart out so easily like it never seemed impossible.

My head tilted to take a look at her gorgeously beautiful face merging perfectly with the alluring innocent eyes of hers darted on the stars filled sky.

How can someone be this amazing yet so beautiful from soul as well ?

So perfectly blended with beauty and pure soul..

" Are you even listening to me ? You asked me to narrate the whole story behind it and now you aren't even listening.." Becca's whining halted my thoughts all about her.

She's been ruling my mind and heart from many days, although my heart has been hers from the moment I saw her when we were ten years old, consciously or unconsciously it was her all the way from then to now.

" Then stop being so breathtakingly stunningly gorgeously awesomely perfect.." I reasoned out my then zoning out which made her blush profoundly.

" Stop being so corny Ethan.." She cried out with her hands resting on cheeks to hide the fact that they are totally pink right now with blushing.

With witnessing the sight to behold, laughter erupted from me with a little snorting at this cutebun.

" what if it wasn't for the belief of yours then was it possible for you to think of me in this way like the way you does in the influence of the whole story behind it ?" I asked the most dreaded question which has been keep roaming into my head like a lost person who doesn't know how to find escape which he just did.

My eyes were stuck on Becca while my head is lying on the palm of hand which is supported on respective elbow.

Her Brunette long air scattered above her head on the grass like a perfect painting, few strands lying on her face itching my heart to tuck them behind her ear but stopped at the anticipation of the answer my heart is awaiting for.

" If it was before I knew you from this close then a huge No but after knowing you until now.." She teased me with giving cliffhanger to her sentence, I groaned unappreciatly.

She chuckled at my desperation, moved her head to right side facing me with the same pose as mine making her cleavage to show the only amount enough to make my barriers of self control breaking down, on its own my eyes slided from her eyes to down at the milkyway of heaven.

" My eyes up here mister.." Becca snapped with tint of frustration.

" I am sorry, couldn't help myself.." I whispered sheepishly, she rolled her eyes with "typical" grunting under her breath but quite listenable.

" Give me my answer.." I urged her, holding few strands of her silky long hair in my hand, playing with them.

" I changed my mind, you don't deserve those words.." She huffed with that and slumped down only to turned around into opposite side, my eyes widen at that.