Chapter-16 ( Who's sucker ?)

Here's another one, without anything being said. I will let you jump into this another chapter.

Love you all...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Becca's pov:-

Uncle Luis asked Liam to take care of something in the code language which I couldn't comprehend but the thing confused me is why is he commanding Liam about his work ?

I followed him out on a huge balcony, giving a view of mountains covered in beautiful green outfit gifted by forest.

I took a seat on huge couch placed in the middle with fireplace in front of it. Uncle Lui sat on the another couch with his legs crossed while eyes darted on green heaven.

" Liam wants to join mafia world and to kidnap you was the first task I gave him as his entrance examination.." He broke the ice, I gasped with my eyes wide like saucers which ultimately lead my coffee to spill on my hand, it burns but I could handle that much pain. I cleared every trace of coffee with tissues which I fetch from the tissue box lying on the side of couch.

" That sucker thinks he can fit into your shoes just because he has a middle name Luis, you were just messing with him, didn't you ? You aren't literally going to consider his request, right ?" I gulped down at the end of my questionnaire, afraid of his answer.

Uncle Luis is A mafia but the good one who helps into making country a better place to live, they dirty their hands by doing works which cannot be finish by legal methods.

Whatever the hell it is, at the end of the day it's a dangerous world where you have to kill people. I cannot let my brother to do things like this.

" Uncle Lui ! If it weren't for my cast then I would definitely beat the pulp out of that good for nothing kid. He is definitely not compatible for Mafia world, I don't think so..." I tried to convince him, without him knowing.

" I know you are worried about him but believe me, he has that potential and if he is so willed to do this then, I think I should give him a chance." That broke my heart, I cannot see my brother being a mafia king but then, it gave me guilty feeling as I am looking down on Uncle Lui. I blew out air as looking ahead.

" Did you talk to mom and dad about this ?" I found a way and I swooped in.

" Not yet but I will talk to your mother.." He answered casually while sipping his coffee, I did the same.

Woah ! He makes the best coffee. It makes me fall in love with coffee all over again.

" What about dad ?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

He started laughing with snort in tail, it got me all confused.

" That guy is sucker when it comes to your mother so I have to convince your mother and boom ! My work is done." He answered determiningly.

I nodded my head at that, well ! He is correct. My dad will never object anything my mother says, that much love he has got for my mom.

" Don't you feel jealous ?" I turned to an angle where I can face him completely, pulled my legs up sitting all comfortably while holding coffee mug by both of my hands.

" Of course ! I do feel jealous. Healthy jealousy run through my blood but Your father makes her happiest and nothing more I can for." Uncle Lui elaborated in a soft tone, as smile of contentment playing on his lips.

He really makes me wonder so many things, I always ask him lots of questions about life, love and much more. His answers blow my mind away, he is really genius when it comes to life.

" Does it make me a betrayer if I root for Your love to my mom ?" Amusement dancing in my tone, Uncle Lui chuckled at that.

" I don't know about betrayal but that definitely earns you some brownie points from me." He joked and I giggled at that.