Chapter-6 ( Who's Dumbass ?)

Sorry for breaking the chain of regular updates but here's the one...

Don't forget to give your votes, comments and do enjoy this chapter...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Becca's pov :-

My legs were leading me while my mind is running faster than my legs into dark valleys of thoughts about the betrayal I am facing right now, from the only person I trusted the most for an information which is known by only me.

Ethan got to know about the secret I have been hiding from childhood but that's not what I am afraid of because one day he would know about it but the way he knew is what's bothering me.

I held the hem of slit on my gown reveling my whole right leg, cautioning myself from falling.

I swallowed back the tears which were threatening of falling, stopped at the entrance of venue.

I looked around to see if anyone of my knowing is present there, I saw a man whose name is unknown by me but I recognised him by face that he is industry fellow of my Dad.

I am definitely not in a mood to have formal talk with anyone so I turned around to find secular corner.

As I took a next step, my foot slipped and ankle got sprained but thank goodness I quickly took a hold of pillar standing beside me, saved myself from falling on my ass.

" Gosh ! This is what I needed now, great.." I hissed as threw hands in air due to frustration I am feeling right now.

Today is written with worst things to happen in my life.

It's raining and drizzle of heavy rain made the tile floor wet, my foolishness made my ankle to get sprained.
I so want to smack my own self, I groaned out loud.

I landed myself on floor with my back leaning on pillar I took a support of, I sighed big time.

What should I do now ?
I decided to call my driver, opened my clutch of grab my phone.

" Bec ! Is that you ?" I heard a voice of betrayer.
I raised my head to look at him, with poker face.
" Thank God ! I have been looking for you everywhere, where were you ?" He crouched in front of me, staring at my whole self if I am injured.

I scoffed bitterly, can you see cut on my heart ? Can you ? Nah ? Then you are wasting your time bud !

" I want to go home." I declared, got up to go but winced when my right leg touched the ground.

" What happened ? Are you hurt ?" Cory started mumbling with panic.

" Nothing for you to worry.." I assured him with sarcastic smile.

I started walking away, actually limping.
I removed my heels and held them into hands, Cory walked past and blocked my way.
" What is happening ? Why the hell are you avoiding me ?" Cory bursted at me.

I closed my eyes to calm myself, opened them but the most dangerous glare plasted into them.

" Why don't you tell me about what's happening ? Huh ?"
" Why don't you tell me that how you disclosed the most important secret of mine in front of your brother ?" I whisper yelled with my tone lacing with hurt.

" What are you talking about ?" He asked me with scrunched eyebrows, his eyes holding confusion.

" About Ethan being my soulmate ? How the hell did he know if you haven't told him ?" I accused with disbelief that he is still behaving oblivious of what he did.

" Ethan knew about that ?" He asked with shock, punched the pillar with groan in tail.

" Fuck..fuck..fuck.." He put his head in his palms, i was watching him with mixed feelings.