Chapter-11 ( Who's way too judgemental ?)

The longest chapter until now, your welcome in advance*cheeky grin*.. don't forget to give your views, votes and comments....

Guys ! I am not addressing issue to Covid-19 because we all are fed up with that topic keep being discussed but I do want everyone to be safe and please be happy... take care of yourselves and your loved ones..

So much love to you all...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Becca's pov :-

Have you ever come across to a situation where your best friends are getting on your nerves to a extent and you want to punch them right on the face ?

Well yeah ditto ! I am feeling that right about now, It's 9 in the night and Adri and Seline got here about two hours ago, still not budging at all.

Situation is something like this, it's been three days since I haven't left my house because of some certain bitch who decided to cage me for one more week with her evil plan of tripping me by kicking my right leg which is injured specifically.

Our final examination is just around the corner and here I am skipping my classes but Thanks to someone special who's been keep coming to teach me about everything that has been taught by our professors, although I would prefer to say these special lectures assigned for only me are far better than studying from our professors.

I glanced at the clock sitting on my bedside table through my periphery vision, it's almost 9.15.

I groaned inwardly with my face scrunched in frustration, Ethan will be here shortly.

Oops ! I revealed the name of my secret professor, sexy professor..Ahem !

" Why do I feel like you aren't happy to have us here ?" Adri exclaimed in hurt tone.

I started shaking my head violently with wide eyes.

" I am just feeling sleepy due to these stupid medicines they prescribed me, you know how they makes you feel sleepy all the time." I fed them lies and they bought it for which I took a breath of relief.

Silence took over us but it soon replaced with the sound of my Phone's ringing, that got me alarmed and my hands started trembling a little at the fear of call being Ethan's.

Seline and Adri doesn't know about this little secret of mine, the bond I share with Ethan is unnamed. We both don't know what are we to each other but one thing is for sure that what's stopping us from clearing things out is the fear of losing what we have, so beautiful..soul satisfying.

" Pick the bloody call up.." Adri screamed in my ear making me deaf for a life and I slapped her arm with glare.

I picked up the call which is from Cory, he went to London just after the day we met outside of hospital, the same day I walked out on Both of pattinson brothers.

" Hey ! How did it go ?" I greeted and tailed it with the question regarding his work.

" Hello my sweetheart ! It went preety well and we got the deal.." His reply came in with excitement lacing tone.

" That's amazing news, Congratulations Coco.." I beamed at the news I just received, Adri and Seline were looking at me with their eyes shining with Christmas lights.

" How's your leg now ? I was preety worried about you because you know, I wasn't able to call you from past two days." Cory's concerned voice came in.

" I am perfectly dandy so don't you worry about me and keep making Mama proud." I joked and His laughter ringed into my ear which made me smile.

" I should be the one suggesting you to call me Daddy not the other way around.." Cory whispered huskily, made me gasp in surprise at his flirty tone.