Chapter-5 ( Who's Hot chick ?)

Okay so here's another chapter with Ethan's pov so do tell me what do you think about on going story after reading it, don't forget to vote and comment and please take care yourselves into this pandemic...

Be safe, be happy...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ethan's pov :-

I was having weird feeling inside my heart, seems like she is around here. Same thing happening from past few years, whenever she is around me. I can feel her presence.

That's another mystery about her but today I found answers for it, maybe that's the reason but I don't believe in such myths.

" Oh my god." Tylor's eyes widen as his eyes glued at the front of his which is at the back of me.

" Really oh my God" Ryan had the same reaction as Tylor.

My eyebrows furrowed at the awestruck expression of my best friends, decided to check myself so I turned behind to look at what they are ogling.

My breath hitched in the throat as my eyes landed on the Beauty in black gown showing every curve on her body, one of my eyebrow raised at the person beside her.
Big brother ! I smirked at the sight.

I moved my head back to idiots who are still staring.

" You both are really embarrassment sometimes.." I hit the back of their heads, they glared at me.

" You were drooling.." I mocked.

" It was worth it.." Ryan sighed still giving a glance once in a while in her direction.
Tylor hummed in affirmation.

I slowly walked beside Tylor and Ryan without them noticing as constantly talking to them about random things, my eyes darted on one figure.

Heart is beating at random pace, making me take deep breaths to calm my raging heart.

Why do I always ignore her presence ? Yet always her presence gives me feeling of contentment like my heart has someone, I am not alone.

I do have answer of my oblivious behaviour to her presence but I guess I don't think I will be able to resist myself anymore.

Not after knowing something which I shouldn't have ever in the first place, it's messing with my head which was set to avoid her at any extent because she belongs to my brother..

Guess what ? Nah where is the fun into that ? I will show you...

We were standing on their left side at the corner while Becca and Cory talking to someone, they are right into my sight but their back facing me now as they turned slightly to greet a man.

My ears perked up to hear their conversation because the way Becca's stance was, it urged me to listen to their chitchat.

I heard them greeting each other, I moved slightly into my place so I can see their faces.

I saw the man standing in front of them tried to kiss Becca's knuckles, my hands turned into fists at that but my lips turned into smirk when I saw what she did.

" Man ! I gotta have her into my life.." Ryan exclaimed at the scene.
" You need to compete with me buddy because can't let her go.." Tylor chimed in.

My gaze turned to them, gave them hard look.

" Uh-huh, she is taken.." I declared with tight lipped smile.

" By whom ?" Ryan intrigued badly.

" Obviously His brother.." Tylor said in duh tone as pointing at the couple.