Chapter Thirteen - Advantage

Author's note: 

Yay! another chapter! Thank you all so much for voting and commenting! I really appreciate it! 

I've been working fast on writing and tend to work faster if I have encouragement like comments and votes.. lol. 

Thank you fans!! :)

..................................................................................................................................................................... 

Chapter Thirteen – Advantage

We looked ridiculous I have to say. Imagine, three people crawling through the air vent in their underwear. Yes, very ridiculous.   My skin was drying though, except my knees and hands from crawling. My knees were for sure to be bruised later. I mainly kept my eyes on my hands because the situation became all the more awkward if I looked up.

"This leads to one of the rooms… But if the door is locked we're going to have to get back in here," Jack muttered.

"Go for captain," I told him.

He did a hard loud quick kick to the vent, but not loud enough to send someone running. Probably the sound of water dripping out of vents is more distracting.

"You two stay here while I check the door.” Jack disappeared through the vent.

Zack and I sat next to each other waiting. The water was dripping loudly through the vents in almost a waterfall like sound. It was a bit calming actually.

"Okay!" Jack called.

I slid out of the vent and Jack caught me bridal style. I was at first surprised, and happy I didn't land face first. But then it felt a little awkward...

"Thanks," I muttered, and then wiggled out of his gripped.

Zack landed perfectly behind us, of course.

I knew I needed clothes, but we landed in the kitchen part of the room. Do they have clothes in the room?

"Zack, are there clothes in the room?" I asked while looking down at my 'clothes'.

"If you fight like that… We'll probably win." Jack smirked.

"Shut up Jack. No one asked you…" I grumbled, covering myself up a little with my hands.

"The clothes are in the storage rooms," Zack answered and rolled his eyes at Jack.

"So I have to walk around like this?" I pointed at myself.

"You can put on your wet clothes…?"

I shivered. They are freezing cold and wet. No way. I would so rather fight in my black bra and panties. Ninja style…

I threw my bag on and opened the door. It led into a normal room. White walls, not decorated like my old room. No one was living in here obviously. The room was a little warmer than the kitchen, so I began to relax a tiny bit.   

Jack grabbed a knife from the kitchen and grabbed a chair.

"What-" I began. But Zack covered my mouth.

Jack went to the corner of the room and cut a wire and then went all around the room cutting wires.

"Cameras and sound is down," Jack whispered like it was a huge secret.

I went over to the bed and plopped down; pulling covers over me. It felt so warm. All you could hear in the room was water dripping quickly through the vent. I felt the bed next to me move, I expected the witty obnoxious Jack. But Zack sat next to me. Not touching. He was just there.