Rise Against (Sequel to HNS) {20}

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I have some pictures on the right. and I am hoping you can vote on who looks most like Zack.

If you can find a better picture. then please let me know!

Thank you!

(Make sure to vote/comment)

..............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Zack"

He turned around and I got on my tip toes and kissed him softly on his lips. I felt the connection with him.

His eyes were purple. I wondered what mine were?

I felt guilty. Horribly guilty. I was torturing Jack. He wasn't even here. I was messing with him. wasn't I?

The kiss yesterday with Jack didn't mean anything. I hope.

..................................................................................................................................

I sat down at the table and him and I started eating our food. Tacos and salad. My favorite.

Jack came in wordlessly and sat down and got some food.

It was weird. Awkward almost.

I'm in love with Zack. But kissed Jack.

"Well isn't this nice. Having the 'family' together again?" Jack chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. Way too much has happened so far. I just wanted normal again. Well not normal. But before the fight. The war. But of course it wont be. I'm different. Other then not being human anymore. I've changed. I'm in love. I've died and come back.

Zack seemed happy. Jack looked bored. I wasn't sure of my emotion.

I wondered what my eyes looked like? I got up, catching the guys attention. And walked over to a mirror.

My eyes were green. Just like they were when I was human.

"Sam. We will be staying here a few more days.. You get to have your old room. Mine will be next to yours if you need me" Zack told me.

"Sweet. My old room" I smiled. Brushing my hands through my knotted up hair.

We all got up and I grabbed my bag. We headed down the hall and made several turns. The hall looked the same. But when I opened the door to my old room. Memories flooded back.

Zack went to his room. But Jack stayed. He walked in the room with me.

I dropped my bag onto the floor and laid on my bed.

"Memories" Jack said dramatically.

I felt him lay next to me. I just acted like I was asleep. He patted me roughly on the head then left. He knew I was awake obviously. My hair was messy after he patted it.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a grey tank top. All I had left. My least favorite. Low cut.

Then I put on some old jeans that had patches.

I walked out my door with my bag. So do they have a laundry place here?

"Leaving?" Jack asked. Leaning against the wall.

"Have you been waiting for me?"

"I'm not stalking you" He scoffed.

"Whatever. I need to do laundry"

Rise Against (Book II)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara