Chapter 3

~~Chapter 3~~

~~Lotor's Anger Issues~~

"If we did have Y/N, what would you do about it? Besides she's dead, just like your heart. Oh wait, you never had one in the first place." Pidge threatens with a growl, Lotors death-glares back at her intensely through the screen. Though, Zarkon oddly seems amused by the situation in front of him, and I notice him getting quite comfortable like he knew something horrific will soon happen.
"Well, first off, I would rip you apart limb by limb, and once done with that and you're completely vulnerable. I'll slowly cut your neck with a dull, old knife until it rips your skin and you die a slow and painful death alone." Lotor answers snarkily, his eyes glowing with burning passion and anger like an invincible hellfire is burning. Even Pidge seems taken aback by Lotor's response, the only person who isn't shocked is probably Hunk. Who right now is just downright terrified, and has already peed his pants in his attempt to not.
"Okay, if we show you Y/N, and prove that she is really well and alive. What are you willing to do in return?" Shiro boldly asks, his temper got the best of him surprisingly and so now he's put us in deeper danger. A sly smirk starts crawling up Zarkon's face, and I see the corner of Lotor's mount twitching as it tries to keep itself down. Like father like son, of course.
"We'll give you 25 quintants without any form of attack form the Galra empire." Lotor immediately offers, his response made him seem desperate and needy. Though from the looks in his eyes, he didn't even notice how whiny he truly did sound. Pidge seemed to be considering the deal in a very sarcastic manner, and just to make it worse for Lotor and impatient people. She was considering it for a good five doboshes, and I could see Keith starting to get very annoyed with her.
  "Fine, but we also get to use the trading services without being attacked even past the time." Keith buts in, looks like he got annoyed enough. Pidge glares at him, and mouths "wtf" to him. She seemed to have wanted more from the deal, but oh well. Lotor quickly responds with a nod, and a smile starts to spread on to him lavender-toned face. Allura steps forward with a very regal look to her, she keeps her eyes as she snaps her fingers. Almost in a commanding way, and I soon feel lifted by my arms like I'm a toy being thrown away.
  "Just go with it." I hear a voice whisper quietly in my ear, I turn my head to each side to see Shiro and Hunk tightly gripping my arms. I'm dragged onto the screen's view-range, and once I'm on I realize how nervous I really am. My heart is racing in my chest, and I'm surprised nobody really noticed. I'm suddenly dropped on the ground without any warning, my back is kicked harshly so I bend into a bowing position in front of Allura. She kicks my chin lightly, but strong enough to bring me up to look at her dead expression. I hear a gasp from the screen, but a growl soon follows the fading gasp. I feel burning-hot tears start to pool in my eyes, as I stare into Allura's bland eyes. She harshly nudges my stomach, and I barely hear her commands for me to get up. I scamper up on to my feet, but stay facing Allura. I'm still scared to look at Lotor, knowing he'll see me too.
  "You may turn and speak, peasant." Allura snarls, I immediately start turning as fast as possible. Though in the process, I mange to fall on to my knees. I hear Voltron laugh at my pain, and I struggle to get up. Although I manage to find my way up. I can feel the embarrassment radiating off of all of us, the acting is really making them feeling sorry. I turn slowly this time to face Lotor, when I finally see him I can see his expression of shock. I'm bruised, beaten, and scarred from my time in the prison. Both mentally and physically beyond fixing. He has changed too, his eyes colder, jaw sharper, hair longer, frown lines permanently etched into his lavender face. He radiates power and courage, but also seems vulnerable and weak. I stare at him with a blank, dead expression expecting return with one. Except he doesn't, his scowl transforms to a wide, teeth-showing grin. Though it soon returns to the fowl sneer, and mine just lowers to a frown.
  "What have they done to you?" He scowls, a sharp pain shoots through me as if I'm hit by a bullet. When he was speaking to the others, it made me annoyed that he was speaking to them in that tone. Though when he used the tone on me, after not seeing for many, many quintants. I feel like someone is repeatedly stabbing me with a dull, rusty blade, it hurts beyond belief, but it can't kill sadly. I feel the tears reappear in my still-wet eyes, but the difference is that these are real tears. True, not scripted tears that make me want to curl up into a ball and disappear forever. From the corner of my eye, I can see Allura notices that my crying is real, and decides to take into her own hands.
  "There is your so-called love. Now we shall put her back into her chambers,a new you won't be seeing her anytime soon." Allura states, I feel Shiro and Hunk's arms wrap around me as they start to drag me from the scene. Pidge looks at me wide-eye in a suggestive way, and I immediately see what she's trying to tell me. I pretend to suddenly come out of my state of shock, and start to squirm within the grips of Shiro and Hunk. With obliviously no avail.
  "No! No! Let me go! Please! Please!" I scream and shriek, pretending to try to wrestle my way out of the two's grip. They drag me out of the room, and to a point where Lotor and Zarkon can't hear me anymore. They set me down on the ground, and I immediately plop myself on the ground and let my head hang.
  "I know it seems like we're trying to just ruin your relationship, but there's a reason." Shiro states all of the sudden, and I swiftly look up at him. Just to give him the confusing look, and wait for an explanation.
  "We can't explain what's going on the Lotor while Zarkon because he'll counter everything. So if we lure him to us, we can lure him here without Zarkon, so we can tell him everything." Shiro explains bluntly, and I nod my head in understanding, but not agreement. I hear the pounding of footsteps as they ring in the hallway, and I turn my head in the direction they're coming from. I see Pidge emerge from the shadows, and stop right in front of us.
  "Lotor got angry of the way we treated Y/N so he lowered the amount of er-quintants to, well now we only have 7." Pidge explains with a slight bit of exhaustion laced into her voice, and I immediately hear Shiro mutter something incoherently under his voice. Why was that so bad, 7 quintants were still about 7 human days.
  "That mean we only have 7 days to fix up the ship, and train Ms.Elsa." Shiro states, while nudging his head towards me. Pidge was about to counter something, but then points at my still dirty-white hair, and shuts her mouth. I assume this "Elsa"'s hair and mine have a slight connection somehow?

~~Author's Note~~

Thanks myself for not letting me write. I was lazy, so yeah. I'm SUPER tired, and I'm barely staying awake to type this. I hope you liked this chapter, and if you did don't forget to like and comment and ideas,suggestions, or just anything. And as they say, oh Quiznack.