Chapter 19

~~Chapter 19~~

~~Remembering the Forgotten~~
"There you two are! You left in the middle of my lecture!" Allura barks, making me jump in surprise. My head jerks up, looking to see what was happening. Causing me to knock my head into Shiro's head, I hear a grunt and I immediately turn my head to him. He rubs his jaw, and smiles at me. I smile back, and let a sigh of relief out.
"Who wouldn't want to miss that?" Pidge grumbles, and returns to her screen. Allura scoffs, and rolls her eyes. I chuckle a bit, and relax back into my chair. I jump a bit when I feel an arm wrap around me, but I calm down when I realize it was just Shiro.
"Sometimes I want to murder Lotor so you two could end up together." Pidge mutters, most likely to herself. Though Shiro and I hear it, causing us both to turn Red Lion-red. I laugh a bit to cover up my nervousness, and start twiddling my thumbs. Shiro chuckles a bit too, and keeps his arm around me. I don't know what shop means, but form Pidge's use of it. I probably isn't anything good, I mean it is Pidge.
"Pidge, what are you doing?" Allura groans, placing her hands on her hips. I hear Pidge chuckle, which makes Allura roll her eyes.
"Nothing mom."Pidge teases, putting emphasis on the "mom". Which makes Allura roll her eyes.
"What are you, an angsty teen?" Shiro jokes, making Pidge chuckle. Is it common for a teen to be, angsty. Or is that some inside joke?
"To some, yes. Others, yeah I still am." Pidge replies, making Shiro chuckle and shakes his head.
                   "You two are insufferable." Allura groans, leaning against the pillar next to her. Making Pidge and Shiro burst out laughing, while Allura keeps the annoyed look on her face. 
                  "Thanks." Pidge chuckles, after taking a few moments to catch her breath. Though the comment makes them both erupt in laughter for a second time.
                  "I'm just going to leave." Allura grunts, before taking her leave. While Pidge and Shiro keep up their uncontrollable laughter, Pidge laughing so hard she fell to the floor. I roll my eyes at them, but I couldn't help but smile.
               "Sorry Y/N." Pidge wheezes, after regaining her posture. She sits on the floor, while Shiro is still trying to calm down. Pidge has little Rover in her lap, and she's messing with a few things inside of his hard ware.
             "It's completely fine." I respond, and relax more into my chair. Shiro has calmed down, and wrapped his arm around me once again. I see Pidge look back up at me, and her smile immediately turns to a friend
              "Why do you two torture me like that!" She cries, throwing her head back dramatically. I look at Shiro, with a confused expression. Though all he replies with is a shrug of the shoulder, making me roll my eyes.
               "You two are so cute, I just want to punch both of you in the face." She grumbles, which makes me laugh a bit. Shiro chuckles, and Pidge rolls her eyes at us. I don't know what her meaning of ship is, but the punching in the face part is pretty funny.
               "I hate you both." Pidge mutters, before returning to Rover. Shiro laughs, a bit louder this time. Making me laugh a bit, and Pidge groan.
             "We love you too." Shiro teases, making Pidge roll her eyes. I shake my head, and let the last of my laughs out.
              "You two act you've known each other your whole lives. I swear you two would be my otp if Lotor was dead, but the again. That could be arranged." Pidge groans, but ends with a sly smile. Shiro and I look at each other, and smile in a knowing way to each other.
               "We had no who each other were before we rescued her." Shiro explains, completely calm and deliberate. Though, it feels like I had been stabbed with a knife. Like those words had cut me, had opened up a wound deeper then imaginable. Suddenly, it all hits me. I had lost many memories after the surgery, and I guess that was one. I stood up, somehow controlling my shaking and start walking. I hear Shiro saying something, but my mind is too crowded to hear the exact words. I start speed walking, not having the faintest of idea where I'll end up. I hear foot steps pounding behind me, then another pair. They're following me. I feel hot tears pool down my face, landing on the ground. Like a trail behind me, showing which ways I've gone.
                  "Y/N! What are you doing?" A voice yells, which by the tone. I'm guessing is Shiro, but that doesn't stop me. I keeping speeding forward, not looking back. For if I did, I would most likely stop. I couldn't afford to stop right now, or even glance at them.
                 "Quizznack, Y/N! What did Shiro do?" Another voice snaps, Pidge. I couldn't even stop for her, it's harder then it seems. I could let them see me like this, I couldn't let anyone see me. I hear the footsteps behind me get louder and faster, so I started speeding up too. Soon I was at a sprint, while they run on my trail.
                   "Y/N! Come on just stop! Running with solve anything!" Pidge cries, her voice seemed desperate at this point. Though, I couldn't stop. No matter how much I want to, I can't. Looking back would make things worse. I was so caught up I my thoughts, that I didn't realize they had caught up. Until I feel a hand rest against my shoulder, and I immediately stop. In shock, and fear. I was going to have to explain the whole ordeal, because I couldn't run away from my past.

~~Author's Note~~
              Heyo! I'm assuming you saw the picture at the top, and the new cover! I can't draw, so those were others drawing. I need to know though, do you like the current cover or the photo. Comment to let me know, because I can't decide. Anyways, don't forget to like, comment, check out my other stories, and follow me. And as they say, wubba lubba dub dub!