Chapter 24

~~Chapter 24~~

~~🛑Actually Important🛑~~
Hey guys, I was wondering if I should make an Instagram account. So I could livestream while writing chapters, and we could chill together. I could also put promos and stuff like that on my account, and so much more! I just want to know if it's something you guys would like, or should I not? ALSO, should I make this a two-book series, or one about 30-ish chapters book?
~~The Downfall of it All~~
"What do you exactly mean by, whatever you said. I already forgot, heh." Lance asks sheepishly, and rubbing the back of his neck. Keith rolls his eyes at Lance, while Pidge just chuckles.
               "I tried to stop connections with him, or as you humans call it. Breaking up, if that is correct." I answer, while twiddling. I was that nervous talking about it, so this isn't a good sign.
               "Why? Why would you need to?" Pidge asks, a bit suspicious about me. She pushes her glasses up her nose, and keeps staring at me.
               "Lotor and I go way back, since the beginning of my existence. So to make this dramatic story much shorter, he loved me and I loved him. Though, at the time Zarkon was looking for a suitor for Lotor. Also, I was a slave so you know how that works out. So I tried to get him to let go of me, but it ended up ending.... anyways. I finally broke his heart, and he can put it back together. Unlike me, he'll end up fine." I explain, as I play waits my holsters. Everybody looks at me in shock, while I just awkwardly sit there.
               "That's really sweet, but why did you do that at a time like this?" Pidge replies, looking even more confused. Lance nods his head in agreement, which me sigh in exasperation.
               "I just don't feel I'll ever live up to his standards, no matter the circumstances his still a prince and I'm a slave.(Anybody agree with me when I say Lotor doesn't deserve be Y/N, or is it literally just me?)." I respond, as I keep my gaze on the floor. Tears threatening to leak from my eyes, but I force them down. Pidge nods her head, and leans it on my shoulder to comfort me.
               "I don't think Lotor's ever going to let you go, ever. He's like a five-year old, and you got his favorite blankie." Keith growls, using a squeaky high-pitched voice when saying " favorite blankie". Pidge chuckles a bit, and I even hear a snicker cone from Lance. I let out a forced chuckle, that sounded real enough to fool them.
               "Seriously, he's super clingy. How did you deal with him on the ship?" Keith asks, with a serious yet sarcastic tone. I roll my eyes, but my face betrays me and tugs the end of my lips upwards.
               "I didn't really talk to anybody but Lotor, and he would usually be away so I didn't have to see him." I answer, quietly laughing a bit at the end. Pidge lets out an airy laugh along with Keith, though they weren't that loud.
               "I don't think I would last two second without beating him into a pulp if we were places in the same room, especially after all the crap with you." Pidge jokes, with a bit of a snarl. Lance laughs at her, while Keith does too. Though Keith was noticeably quieter, a lot quieter. That's Keith though, the only times he's loud is when angry.
"I wouldn't last a second without hurting him if he was a hundred feet away, he deserves a good punch right in the guts." Lance yells, with a goofy grin. He tries to seem intimidating and crack his knuckles, but he doesn't get any pops so his effort are meaningless. Keith bursts out laughing after Lance's failed attempted, and Pidge and I end up laughing at Keith's obnoxious laughter.
"Lance, with every waking day you become more and more of a failure. Maybe even worse the Hunk, and that's saying a bit." Pidge jokes, making Keith laugh even harder. Tears coming from his eye, as he clutches his stomach for dear life. He rolls around on the floor, while Lance just stares at him and sneers.
"It's like the two of you switched personalities, now Keith is the funny jerk and Lance is the jerk." Pidge chuckles, making Lance erupt in laughter. Keith abruptly stops, and sits up. He stares at Pidge, obviously very annoyed. I mean, it's not like he wasn't very often
"I'm not a jerk." Keith growls, he now has his usual express on his face. One of agitation, and it makes me smile a bit. It's nice not having change, especially when common things turn funny.
               "You're right is sorry. You're not a jerk, you're an insensitive as-" Pidge begins, before stopped by a hand. Keith had lunged forward at last second, and stopped Pidge form continuing her sentence.
               "Somebody who doesn't know what that is is in the room, and why don't we keep her like that." Keith snaps through gritted teeth, that were spread in a clearly fake smile. Pidge's expression goes blank, and she swiftly shakes her head. What was Pidge going to say, and what did I not know about? I just shrug the worry off though, if the information was important to me. Somebody would've told me by now, and if they tell me that's great. If they don't, I'll survive somehow.
               "Hey guys, is Y/N in here?" A voice asks, as they peak their head in. It was Shiro asking the question, his little clump of white hair flopped right in front of his left eye.
               "Nope." Pidge responds, popping the "p". She slips an arm behind me, and I can feel her doing something behind me. I ignore the bugging though, she wouldn't be doing anything bad anyways.
               "There you are. I was thinking we could get some training done since we haven't done some in a while." Shiro suggests, while he enters the room. I nod my head in agreement, and start to stand up.
               "When do you want to start?" I ask, shoving my hand into my pockets. Shiro ponders for a moment, and looks back at me with a goofy grin.
               "How about we start now, with a bit of a running exercise." Shiro exclaims, a bit too excited. I nod my head again, and he walks towards me. Stopping arms distance away, uncomfortable though not too uncomfortable.
               He stays still with the odd grin for a few seconds, until yelling "Tag!". He scrambles out, leaving me shocked. Though, a few seconds later I come to my senses and sprint after him. Yelling at him while his laughs echo off the ship's walls, and I finally feel like I've found a true home. A feeling I haven't felt, since my time with Lotor.

~~Author's Note~~
               Hey! New chapter is up! School is a handful, and this was supposed to go up last night. Though, I was busy volunteering at a local bike shop. Lets get in with the usuals, since I don't have any unsaid announcements. Don't forget to like, comment, check out my other stories, and follow me. And as they say, if you don't know who the jerk is at your work. Its most likely you.