Chapter 15

~~Chapter 15~~
HEY! You there! Yeah, you! I'm doing a special something for the holidays, to decide on what I do. Go the chapter labeled "Special Announcement!", and vote by commenting on which one you want. Voting stops after October 26, so go do that now please!
~~Exploring the Unknown~~
"Y/N? Y/N!" A voice calls, stretching out the my name the second time when spoken. My eyes shoot open, and I immediately jump to my feet. The knives in hands, as I scan my surroundings pointing out every little detail. I turn to see Lance hanging by the doorway, his eyes opened wide and face oddly pale. Maybe it's because I could literally kill him in second, I don't talk to him much. So identifying his voice is harder, I'll have to get better.
"Y-yesh, didn't know you had those." Lance stutters, shoving his hands into his navy jeans. Either his hands are cold, or that's a nervous habit of his. I'm honestly going to have to guess the second option, maybe because he seems nervous. I just tend to read people's emotions real well, it's a gift.
"Yes Lance?" I respond with a hint of bitter, I shove the knives back into the holsters. I keep my fingers nears them though, it's better safe then sorry. He smiles at me, rubbing the back of his neck. Now there's a nervous habit, clear as day. I let out a small chuckle, and rest my hands on my waist.
                      "A-Allura, needs you." Lance answers, resting his hands back in his pockets. He leans against one of the columns near the doorway, but misses it. So he slips, and lands on his back with a loud "thump". I scramble over to him, and stand over him.
                      "Are you okay?" I ask him, getting down on my knees. I extend a hand for to grab, which he excepts with a groan. I stand up, while using my strength to pull him up. He gets to his feet, and brushes off his pants. He jerks his head up, and bonks me on my chin. Knocking my teeth together, and shooting my head backwards. I grunt, and pull my head down in pain. My mouth is on fire, but I don't think I've chipped anything. Lance bends down, gripping his head tenderly. He mutters something incoherently, most likely some cuss words I've never heard of. I clear my throat, massage my jaw a bit and start my way down the hallway. I already have an idea where she is, though I wonder what she needs.

 I already have an idea where she is, though I wonder what she needs

"Ah, there you are Y/N." Allura exclaims, as I enter the control room. She's glued to the screen, usually where Pidge is hunched over. I walk over to her, and lean against the panel.
"What do you need Allura?" I ask her, while she keeps her eyes on the screen. She looks up a me, and straightens her back as she sits up.
"I need you, Shiro, Pidge, and Keith to figure out where we are. The map and coordination detector is down, so we need you to do a bit of exploring." Allura explains, and returns to the screen. I hear footsteps behind me, and I turn to see Pidge in her suit. Along with Keith and Shiro behind her, both of them suited up.
"You might want to suit up." Pidge exclaims, with a small smile. I open my mouth to reply, but then her mouth goes to an "o" shape and nods her head.
"I'll just have to go with." I state casually, with a shrug of my shoulders. Pidge mutters something to herself, and nods her head. Not directly at me, probably making a mental note of some sort.
"We should get going." Keith says, and starts walking off. Pidge rolls her eyes, and Shiro just chuckles before they both just start following Keith.

                         "Where the quizznack are we?" Keith whispers, most likely to himself

"Where the quizznack are we?" Keith whispers, most likely to himself. I'm trailing at the back, as we cut through shrubbery that seems to drag us down. Keith is in front with Shiro, while me and Pidge stayed in the back. Pidge kept grumbling about anything, mostly about being here and in the back. I'm just in the back, playing with the holster of the knives. The place was just filled with grass and shrubbery, nothing exciting of any sorts. Pidge on sort of device, tracking, and scanning the area. Taking in every little detail into notice, nothing unseen or forgotten.
"Pidge, you got the planet name yet?" Keith asking, in a annoyed and rude tone. I groan, and roll my eyes. Keith is a, special child. We usually went our separate ways, and just didn't talk. It made both of our lives easier, it's a win-win situation.
"Yeah, I've narrowed all the options down to a few. Exactly about I don't know, five hundred." Pidge sarcastically responds, and rolls her eyes. Keith groans, but doesn't respond to her comment. I hear Shiro chuckle quietly, and Keith growls again.
"Yeesh, can't take a joke?" Pidge snarls, and rolls her eyes again. Keith grunts, and pulls up his fingers. He's about to do something (Flip her off.), but Shiro panics and stops him. Pidge chuckles, and let's a small smile slip. Keith mutters something incoherently, which makes Shiro chuckle and roll his eyes.
"Keith, no cussing. Especially around Y/N." Shiro commands firmly, then whispers something to Keith. Though I couldn't hear what he said, sadly. Though Pidge must've, because she lets out a small breathy laugh.
"It's true Keith. She is." Pidge chuckles, which makes Keith growl. Rolling his eyes at the two, as they continue to tease him. I get bored of the conversation, and direct my attention. To other things, like trying to figure where the heck we are. Though, it's kind of hard to pinpoint where exactly. Like Pidge explained earlier, in a more sarcastic way. I'm scanning the area, more of letting my mind wander. When I see a spot of pink in the distance, an irregular color for a place full of lush green. I start walking towards it, my full attention brought to it. Completely ignoring the calls of my friends, and keep walking. Then I hear a call, and it's repeated. Then it gets louder, and I know what it said.
"The great god has returned! Voltron!" The voice calls, high pitched and squeaky. Pidge must've heard, it because her body lurches turns in my direction.
"Is that a Arusian?" Pidge calls, and the other two turn in sync behind her.

~~Author's Note~~
Hey guys, life has been a bit hard on me lately. I don't know what it is, it's just been difficult for some reason. I still got the chapter up though, yay. Anyways, Lotor will be in the next episode hopefully. Um, I hope you had/have a lovely day! Remember vote for the special announcement, the information at the top of the chapter and on the chapter called "Special Announcement!". Anyways don't forget to like, comment, and follow me. And as they say, Ma! Ma! Ma! You proud!