Chapter 28

~~Chapter 28~~
~~🛑Actually Important🛑~~
               My gosh, I have so much on my plate, but want to do a Stranger Things story. With the cast, or the actual show. Maybe even like a person/character x reader, I don't care ughhh.Also if you didn't know, this story will will most likely be done in the next 6-12 chapters, no promises. So if you want a Stranger Things story tell me by commenting or private dm. Okay, bye!
~~I'm Sorry, Takashi~~
               "Hey, you okay?" Pidge asks, as we sit around in the lounge. I weakly nod at her. All my energy had been drained, I hadn't done literally anything though. Just cry, sleep and then repeat the cycle.
               "We both know your lying, spill the beans." Pidge states, as she scoots closer to me. I look up at her, completely confused. What the heck does spill the beans mean? Why wouldn't you be neat, and keep them in their container.
"'Spill the beans' is a metaphor, it's just asking you to tell me what's wrong in this particular case." Pidge explains, making odd hand gestures as she does so. Well then why didn't she just say that? Humans are strange.
"Nothing is wrong, I'm perfectly fine." I reply, a bit of tremble in my voice. I hope she didn't notice, if I'm lucky,
"Bull, tell me what happened." She sneers, a bit too aggressively. I jump at the tone of her voice, and stare at her cold hazel eyes.
"One, I don't know what the heck 'bull' is. Secondly, nothing is wrong. If there was, I wouldn't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk at all." I yell at her, my bottom lip trembling. A few tears turning my vision blurry, making me unable to see Pidge.
"Y/-" Pidge stutters, "No! Okay I'm not fine! That doesn't mean I'll talk! All I want to do is be alone, like the past two or three human years of my life. Everybody left me, some like Shiro don't even remember me. So let me be alone, and go away!" I screams, tears pooling down my face. Pidge stares at me, her own eyes starting to tear up.
"You guys, is everything okay? I heard scre-" Shiro exclaims, "Yes everything is fine! Just as fine as it was when I was in prison, and nobody knew I existed. The ones who knew I did, know don't remember me or hate me!" I cry. Shiro walks up to me, his arms open wide. I back away from him, until my leg hits the couch. He keeps nearing me, so I do what I had to do. I slap him, right on his left cheek. He falls to the ground, groaning with a hand over his cheek. I sprint out of the room, my tears leaving a trail behind me.
Behind me I hear Pidge scrambling over to help, and the faint sound of Shiro muttering "I remember her.". Well now I wish I didn't remember him, I wish he would disappear. I zoom all the to my room, scrambling to enter. I fumble a bit, bit manage to lock the door.
"Y/N, let us in." I hear a voice mumble, a bit muffled because of the door. Though, I could tell who the voice was clearer then day. It was Shiro, I hear the sound of feet behind him, and could tell it was Pidge.
"Please, just let us in. Please, Maigo." Shiro mumbles, he seemed a bit desperate to get in. Maigo, that's what I am. A lost child to him, that's it. Before he left he told me the meaning, that tore me apart. That's all I am, a lost child? Alone and frightened of every little thing, including myself.
               "Don't call me that Takashi!" I scream, as I stumble over to my bed. I sit down on it, and hold my head in my hands.
               "It's Shiro, it always has been." He cries, i can clearly hear the strain in his voice. His worry, his pain because of me. Though, it doesn't hurt me. Because I know, I will be the broken one in the end. With Pidge and her brother happy and reunited, and Shiro with a lovely wife and kids. Like they deserve, but I in the other hand. I was built to break, built to help those by being in pain. If it means I will end up broken, then that is my fate.
               "No, it's Takashi Shirogane. While I am 壊れた, always have and always will be." I bluntly state, using a word in is native language. "Broken" that's what I am, I hear more banging on the door. Though, I don't flinch or cringe at the sound. I just cry, as the hot tears cascade down my face.
               "You are not 'Broken', you are you. If you are broken then I will fix you, we will fix you." Shiro cries, banging on the door. I can hear a few sniffles from behind the banging, knowing it is Pidge. I want to hug them with all my strength, but also shun them away forever.
               "Keeping is out won't help, and it sure won't resolve anything. You know it, and I do too." Pidge explains, through a few sniffles. If only it was that easy, if only life was that easy.
               "Pidge is right, and you know it. You have to accept the fact that hiding isn't going to help anyone, it's only going to make things worse." Shiro yells, as he stops the banging. For, he has almost broken it. I feel a few last of my tears slip down my face, as I try to steady my breath.
               "If you need us, we'll be here. You just have to call, okay?" Pidge stutters, her voice a bit wobbly. I hear footsteps as they walk away. Until a pause, and a sob. A loud, clear heart-wrenching sob. Before the footsteps are reduced to one set, Shiro's. He must be carrying Pidge, because she started crying. The sound of choked sobs become quieter, as my own become louder. Drowning out any sound that would be around me, except one. The sound of my thoughts in my head, tearing me apart.

~~Author's Note~~
               Y'all, thank you sooo much for 5k + reads!!! The only reason I'm still writing is because of you, and to think we got this many in LESS then a MONTH. You guys are a gift from heaven. Anyways don't forget to like, comment, check out my social media, check out my other stories, and follow me! And as they say, mouth breathers.