Chapter 11

~~Chapter 11~~

~~Important!!!~~
Okay!!! I'm so sorry, but I forgot to say thanks for 500 reads!! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

~~Mission (almost) Impossible~~

        "Okay, that was.... better then last time." Shiro nervously chuckles, as he exits the control panel in the training room. I had been fine, completing level after level with ease. Until this one, I always get killed by the last guard. I'm on my knees, sweaty and tired. Shiro lends me a hand, and my sticky suit-covered hand grabs it. He pulls me up onto my feet, but it still takes me a few minutes to adjust to standing.
"Why don't you get cleaned up? We'll be at the mall soon, and then you and Allura can have your 'girl time'." Shiro jokes, making quotation marks with his fingers. I chuckle a bit at the joke, but I was to tired to retort anything back at him. So I trudge my way over to my room, slowly but surely.

                  "So what do you plan on doing at the mall Y/M?" Allura asks, we're sitting in the control room

"So what do you plan on doing at the mall Y/M?" Allura asks, we're sitting in the control room. My hair still dripping a bit from my shower, making the dress annoyingly damp. Allura was literally bouncing in her chair, while I just awkwardly sat in mine, comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.
"Just a haircut and the bare necessities, that's all." I respond, my hair had gotten annoyingly long. About to my waist, but longer by a bit. So that needed a trim, and I do desperately need clothes and shoes. Allura's eyes gleam with excitement, as we get closer and closer to the mall. This is going to be a long trip.

                   "Oh isn't it absolutely huge!" Allura squeals, we had just landed in the mall

"Oh isn't it absolutely huge!" Allura squeals, we had just landed in the mall. I'm not going to lie, it was huge. Absolutely humongous, and all I've seen is the entrance. The members decided to split up, and we would call once we were finished. So Allura or Coran could let them back to the ship. Allura tightly grabs my arm, and starts sprinting to a close shop. Full speed up. She zooms left and right, until we're in front of one particular shop. The shop was called "Mykaj's Magnificent Hair Manipulation", an odd name. Though, Allura seemed to know what she was doing.
"Come on." Allura quietly exclaims, and drags me into the shop. Inside there's a Olkari at the front desk who glances at us, types something and doesn't look back. I look at Allura, utterly confused and discombobulated. She just pulls me over to a free chair, and shoves me onto it. My dress flowing down with me, and then just lays on my legs.
"Hello sweetie! What can I getcha' today?" A woman asks me, she appears in the mirror so she doesn't frighten me to much. I don't know what species she is, though she is over on the chubby and sweet side. I smile at her, as she looks at me through the mirror.
"Uh, I guess- well. I don't know, surprise me." I respond, relaxing in the chair. I see a shine in her eyes, as r she returns with a tray full of her tools. Scissors, brushes, water, and lots more in the tiny tray. Only about the size of a small lap top. I think that's what they're called. She takes the scissors, and starts doing her magic.
After an "hour", if I'm correct that's what it's called. Right? She turns me around and I stare in awe at my appearance. My slightly lighter cream hair has been completely transformed into a pixie cut, with one strip of a dark teal hair running down the right side of my head. I could barely recognize myself, and from the squealing I can hear on my right. Allura loves the style more then I do, which makes me chuckle a bit. The hair looks light and fluffy, like a pillow. Yet it makes me seem a little more hardcore, or serious at the same time.
"Whatcha' think of it sweet skenij?" The woman who cut my hair asks, a large smile of pride gleaming on her light teal skin. I return the smile, and she gets the signal that I love it.
"Thank you miss." I respond, and to no surprise at all. My voice barely audible to anyone, yet people still hear me. I turn to see Allura's reaction, and I'm greeted with a large goofy grin. Her eyes shine in the light, and her hands squeezing the life out of each other. Allura goes and pays, then grabs me by the wrists again. Dragging me into the next shop, here we go again.

 Dragging me into the next shop, here we go again

"At least try it on Y/N." Allura whines, holding the dress out for me to grab. I shook my head again, and turned back to the clothing. Allura groans, and hesitantly places the dress back on the rack with a "clink". I've picked out a few shirts here in there, but nothing much. Allura was bored out her brains, and I felt kind of bad for her.
"You know, you can go. I can shop with Pidge, just give me the money." I state, and Allura straightens up again. I hear her talking with Pidge again through our talkies, so I just keeping looking through clothes. A few doboshes later, I hear footsteps behind me. So I turn to see who it is, and I see Pidge there talking to Allura.
"So where's Y/N?" Pidge asks, a puzzled look on her face. I'm taken aback for a moment, why couldn't she remember me? I then suddenly realize, my haircut and I can hear Allura snicker.
"She's right here." Allura states dramatically, and motions her hand over to me. I smile at Pidge, and she seemed shocked for a second.
"Y-you look, different. In a good way!" Pidge exclaims, with a bit of stutter at the beginning. I smile at her, and nod my head. She returns with her own smile, which just makes my grin bigger.
"Well, you two can shop. I got a few things to repair, Koran needs a bit of help." Allura explains, and dashes out of there. Going to a shop for her own needs, I guess. Pidge looks at what I had in my arms, and smirks.
"Wanna go to a, less girly shop. You can drop what you picked out already." Pidge states, and I nod my head in approval. She places what I had on a table, and starts walking. Motions me to follow along, as we wander around the mall.

~~Author's Note~~
Was gonna do something else for this chapter, but nahhhh. Giving Y/N a break from the Lotor drama, you know what I'm saying? Also, if you hadn't figured out yet. Pidge is like, your best friend. I know, you're welcome. The song "Paper Crown" by Alec Benjamin, is kind of what I think Cordelia was like before Lotor. Except he saved his queen <3.Anyways don't forget to like, comment, and follow me. And as they say, faith is to be awake.